Monday Venetian Deep Stack

I'll be playing in tomorrow's 550 buy in Venetian Deep Stack tourney if anyone's going to be down in that area. Anyone else planning on playing?

I'll come rail if you stake me!
I could also just light 550 on fire, enjoy myself more and get the same back from my investment. :)Seriously, I'll put up half. Get Acid to buy the other part!

I played that tourney when I was out there 2 weeks ago. Went pretty good but the blinds stay small forever it feels like. I played the 330 buyin and I got 6000 chips, the 550 you get 10,000 in chips. But man it was a grind, there was like 54 tables which is about 540 players. I got down to 26 tables which was about 3-6 hours later somewhere in that time frame. If you cash on the final table you are def cashing some big money. 1st took 50k when I was there. Good luck @ the tourny it was fun just really long and grueling. Build a good stack before the antes start is my best advice.

I was planning on playing friday, sat, and sunday tournies. Do they all start at 12pm? Do you need to get there super early to register or can you do it like 1/2 hr before? Can you pay with a debit card? I will probably call them but I wasn't sure if anyone knew. Goodluck on Monday!

I was planning on playing friday, sat, and sunday tournies. Do they all start at 12pm? Do you need to get there super early to register or can you do it like 1/2 hr before? Can you pay with a debit card? I will probably call them but I wasn't sure if anyone knew. Goodluck on Monday!
As far as I know, they all start at 12. I arrived at 11 and signed right up. I don't think you'll have a problem.Hoosier, I'll be wearing an orange visor. Come say hello. Kurt...if you get some other investors, I'll put up a portion.
As far as I know, they all start at 12. I arrived at 11 and signed right up. I don't think you'll have a problem.Hoosier, I'll be wearing an orange visor. Come say hello. Kurt...if you get some other investors, I'll put up a portion.
Actually get there early if you do not have a players card, they make you get one, when I showed up I was in line foreverrrrrrrrrr
I played that tourney when I was out there 2 weeks ago. Went pretty good but the blinds stay small forever it feels like. I played the 330 buyin and I got 6000 chips, the 550 you get 10,000 in chips. But man it was a grind, there was like 54 tables which is about 540 players. I got down to 26 tables which was about 3-6 hours later somewhere in that time frame. If you cash on the final table you are def cashing some big money. 1st took 50k when I was there. Good luck @ the tourny it was fun just really long and grueling. Build a good stack before the antes start is my best advice.
.... and this is a "problem"??? :club: