super tuesday at partypoker

ahhh! I take that to mean he's out?  What place did he get? how many entrants were there? and how much cash does he get??GG RexShock
Thanks for the interest shock.. finished 8th.. 854 ppl, paid 2562.. I qualified this past sat thru a super qualifier.. 10 bucks.. And to the poster before, I had just cashed out and left myself 500 to play with.. Went down a little, so I am sitting close to 3k.. highest roll ive had yet.. w00t.. THERE SHALL BE MORE FINALS!!BTW, there were a TON of you FCP'ers there.. damn.. thanks fellahs.. really enjoyed the support and you all made me play better.. thanks again..GG
BTW, there were a TON of you FCP'ers there.. damn.. thanks fellahs.. really enjoyed the support and you all made me play better.. thanks again..GG
where's my cut?

hey great job rex... 8th out of 854... not bad at all.... I've yet to play in a tourney that has that many players but my personal best was a first out of 160... I don't have a comfortable enough chair to try a 800 person event yet... ha... greta job bud, see more of you in th future.