Withdrawing From Full Tilt

If I withdraw from full tilt, will the checks come similarily as quick as pokerstars? And are these checks secure and able to deposit into Washington Mutual without questions?

I use MyWebATM and it works pretty great, costs a few bucks in fees, but I pull out 400-500 each time and $4-$5 fees dont really bother me. If you're not concerned by a few dollars in fees, Mywebatm works instantateously and is quite a way to go.

I just got a check shipped to me. It took about a week to get to my house and then my bank took 3 days to clear it. They didn't ask me for ID and it was for a pretty large amount. I think the ID request is based on how long you've been playing and if you have a successful history of transactions with them. So if you've been playing over a year regularly then I think they would be less likely to make it a hassle then if you've been playing on and off for a month or so.

I just checked and it says it should arrive within 15 business days and the max limit is $5,000. Is this new? Before I coulda sworn there was no limit to check requests (in terms of max amount) and I thought expected time arrival was like a week.

last time i got a check (about 2 months ago) it took about 3 weeks to get to me.Mark
Well, that's because they had to get some funds together to pay you. :club:
I use MyWebATM and it works pretty great, costs a few bucks in fees, but I pull out 400-500 each time and $4-$5 fees dont really bother me. If you're not concerned by a few dollars in fees, Mywebatm works instantateously and is quite a way to go.
Does this work for american players?

Same as AceJack. As soon as Neteller left I requested a check by mail and I recieved it within a week. They didn't ask me to fax anything even though it says that you have to do that. My bank does put a hold on my account for a couple days though when I cash them.