Top 5 Televised Poker Moments

Tiffany Wiliams awesome fold with KJ of after only thinking about it for a short time.I don't know about you but I was screaming :" Fold fold at the TV" I like to think she heard me

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiffany Wiliams awesome fold with KJ of after only thinking about it for a short time.I don't know about you but I was screaming :" Fold fold at the TV" I like to think she heard me
In my best Norman Chad Voice: "I've had marriages that were over faster..."whamboozled.

#5 Scott Fischman vs. Devilfish battle of the 9 5's preflop.#4 Phil Ivey Monte Carlo#3 2006 50k Horse FT#2 DN Calling Turn and river in heads up match#1 Anything Norman Chad is announcing

one of the sickest hands from the WPT Paris:tony raises with 55guy behind him (european pro) calls with Q 10flop comes 7 8 9Tony g checksguy moves allinTony g instacalls"That's how quick I call when I have the best hand...and I know when I have the best hand"turn is an A that gives villain a club flush draw. Mike Sexton: "peter can win with a 6, 10, J, Q, a club..he has a lot of outs as we say"tony g: "don't let me win this hand, it's all over if i win this hand"mike sexton: "tony g will be out if he loses this hand"river Atony g: "I'VE GOT THE BIG HEART...THIS IS WHAT I HAVE PETER"peter (don't know last name): "okay, okay, okay"tony g: "cuz when I kill them I kill them...I destroy them...I love it"tony g: "when this is done you can go back to your island. in ten minutes. you can go back to your island. luckily we make the big trains, the fast trains. you can be there in two hours"
Board: 7s 8c 9cDead:  	equity 	win 	tie 		  pots won 	pots tied	Hand 0: 	44.242%	  43.69% 	00.56% 			  2595 		   33.00   { 55 }Hand 1: 	55.758%	  55.20% 	00.56% 			  3279 		   33.00   { QcTs }

Tony G. wins a coin flip. Then acts like an idiot. I hate Tony G.

Board: 7s 8c 9cDead:  	equity 	win 	tie 		  pots won 	pots tied	Hand 0: 	44.242%	  43.69% 	00.56% 			  2595 		   33.00   { 55 }Hand 1: 	55.758%	  55.20% 	00.56% 			  3279 		   33.00   { QcTs }

Tony G. wins a coin flip. Then acts like an idiot. I hate Tony G.

yep, it is a coinflip but it is a verrry sick call. calling an allin with an underpair to the board there you have to have a good read on your opponent.

I found Gus Hansen going all in blind the first 15 hands or so in a row on an episode of poker superstars 3 hilarious. Hardly great poker but entertaining none the less.

yep, it is a coinflip but it is a verrry sick call. calling an allin with an underpair to the board there you have to have a good read on your opponent.
It's a sick call, but it's a terrible play as whole. If he puts his opponent on the right hand, then he pushes the flop. I think Tony believes he's against two overcards with no draw when he makes the check.