Oziumrules & The Fcp Trip

If you do that, then probably only the Vegas FCPers will be around to play, so keep that in mind.Mark
This is true. We might be able to arrange the golf tournament around DN's tentative schedule (after the dates of the WSOP '08) has been set. I would like to have DN play, but then again, I would like to play!!!BTW, shot +1 to win my flight in a Golf Channel tournament saturday

Wee, I'm curious how many times I can get mentioned for 2 second introductions. I'm usually not good at introducing myself, I kinda just throw myself into conversations with FCPer's I kinda half know. Gotta love it! Nice meeting you, your avatar gave me a completely different idea about you and i was pleasantly surprised when I met you.

Hey OZ, thanks for picking the last credit card and helping me win a coinflip (for once)and hey...BG, what's wrong with my car? i like my car!
Did you end up winning a seat in that satellite tonight? I was dealing the 7stud in the pavillion and was gonna come over and say hello on break but didn't see you when I went on break. Updateaments?
Oh and speaking of credit card roullette, I "won" tonight :club:
FYP.To be fair, you did walk away with what...like $1.5k in profit from the blackjack tables?
Hey OZ, thanks for picking the last credit card and helping me win a coinflip (for once)and hey...BG, what's wrong with my car? i like my car!
Just having fun with the guy everyone wishes they could be.But if you come to Palm Springs....rent a car :club:
Did you end up winning a seat in that satellite tonight? I was dealing the 7stud in the pavillion and was gonna come over and say hello on break but didn't see you when I went on break. Updateaments?
nope...busted around midnight. Lost most of my stack when i called an all-in from the BB with QJ. Happy when he flipped J-10...annoyed when the flop showed a 10.I suck when i'm a 70% favorite