Just sort of ambush interviewed him Super nice guyIf anyone is interestedUnabomberI didn't write about it but I asked him about Jen Tilly's full house on Poker after Dark vs Antonius - he said she was just a little nervous and talked herself into thinking he could have the nuts but that she played well the rest of the show, which I actually agree with.

I didn't write about it but I asked him about Jen Tilly's full house on Poker after Dark vs Antonius - he said she has no business writing or talking about anything relating to poker. Her making cameo appearances in movies and on televised poker events is a joke. The fact that she was chosen over several other notable players to play on the show made me laugh. I would question my own stupidity for even trying to create a false interpretation about her horrible card playing. So i'm being honest here
FYP.
FYP.
it didn't sound like he said that but I am a little tiredShannon Elizabeth early in the first no limit event went all in with 2 pair with three players behind her and a 4 straight on the board so in Hollywood Chicks i'd have to take Jennifer Tilly heads up - which sounds like a good sequal to bound.
it didn't sound like he said that but I am a little tiredShannon Elizabeth early in the first no limit event went all in with 2 pair with three players behind her and a 4 straight on the board so in Hollywood Chicks i'd have to take Jennifer Tilly heads up - which sounds like a good sequal to bound.
LOL :club:

I've never posted prior to this (and probably won't in the future). However, I do read this forum from time to time.Just wanted to say to the OP (do I have the correct nomenclature?) that I read your article and you write very well. As someone who has been fortunate enough to have a few research articles published, it behooved me to congratulate you on your talent.Well done!

I've never posted prior to this (and probably won't in the future). However, I do read this forum from time to time.Just wanted to say to the OP (do I have the correct nomenclature?) that I read your article and you write very well. As someone who has been fortunate enough to have a few research articles published, it behooved me to congratulate you on your talent.Well done!
Thanks that means a lot me
I was waiting for the RickRoll'd at the end of this. I was very very very let down.
+1
You mean grammer right?sw
heh seriously I'm not sure that they still have the ACT but I got scores all around 34 for 5 catagories and a 19 for grammar - I just don't get it - not only that I consistantly switch your and you're even though i know the rule I always type it wrong - my proofreading also sucks because I know what i've written and I fly through it seriously in need of an editor
heh seriously I'm not sure that they still have the ACT but I got scores all around 34 for 5 catagories and a 19 for grammar - I just don't get it - not only that I consistantly switch your and you're even though i know the rule I always type it wrong - my proofreading also sucks because I know what i've written and I fly through it seriously in need of an editor
Hiring? I do have days off during the week you know. I'm probably at the Rio more than you anyways. And you never say hi. =(
Hiring? I do have days off during the week you know. I'm probably at the Rio more than you anyways. And you never say hi. =(
come by the media room I'm the guy with the shaved head - off tomorrow but i'm usually there after 7 - you can borrow my media credential and hobnob with the proskurt's usually in there in the morningoh just saw you're dealing so you;'re already hobnobbing well stop by and say hi anyhow
come by the media room I'm the guy with the shaved head - off tomorrow but i'm usually there after 7 - you can borrow my media credential and hobnob with the proskurt's usually in there in the morningoh just saw you're dealing so you;'re already hobnobbing well stop by and say hi anyhow
Lol @ your memory. We definitely met at Wynn the first night you were in Vegas. I came into the bar around 2am and I believe you left like an hour after I showed up. Which was like an hour before the real party began. I'll say hello so you know who I am if I see you.
Dude, If this style of writing is indicative of the skill you possess that enabled you to 'be fortunate enough' have multiple articles published then we (as a society) are in a sad state of affairs.I'm also curious as to how you were "behooved" to congratulate the OP on his work? Are you saying that was "necessary and proper" for you to congratulate him based on "moral and ethical considerations"? In other words you were morally obliged to praise someone for an article they've written through the highlighting of your own personal achievements?Or, maybe is was the other defintion of behoove, the one where it is found "to be worthwhile to, as for personal profit or advantage". Based on this I can only conlude one of two things:1. You don't possess a mastery of the english language (based on the misuse of the word behoove) and are in fact not a good enough writer to be bragging about your own personal achievements.or2. You're merely an arrogant jerk.I'm only 37% joking.Oh, I also enjoyed the article.
Eh...two pair is a gut shot to a full house. Easy push :club: