K3 is also known as the King Crab (look at the 3 on its side).One of our posters made quite a funny story out of playing this hand with success. Would I do it? No. Did I enjoy the stories? Yes.Do a forum search on that word if you want to find its roots.Dev

In that case what's a good name for 63 offsuit? When I get that in homegames against my brother in law I like to bluff with it. It makes him mad when I flip up 63o
i call it 'fold'. or at least thats what i say every time i see it...

Well, I only play it against my bro-in-law. I know he'll fold if he doesn't catch anything so I usually stick around until after the flop if it's just us two in the pot just so I can bet him out of it. He's not good...Thanks, I didn't think about the 3 on it's side. I was wondering why K3 was a Krab.

Why is K3 named Krablar?
because crappy players like giving crappy hands crappy names so they can justify playing that crap.
The 10-7 offsuit is a crappy hand too.It's so crappy that I think of it as the "Negreanu".
Why is K3 named Krablar?
because crappy players like giving crappy hands crappy names so they can justify playing that crap.
The 10-7 offsuit is a crappy hand too.It's so crappy that I think of it as the "Negreanu".
HU NL at the end of a major tournament plays far different from low stakes limit holdem.

DNA, that was pretty funny. If I was playing in that hand after the 'pinch pinch' and saw that flop, I would have fallen off my chair bleeding clear fluid from my eyes.Nice post.

Why is K3 named Krablar?
HU NL at the end of a major tournament plays far different from low stakes limit holdem.
Really? I've been told by some in these parts that pros are easier to play against than fish...