Lol Coffee Soda Juice

I think it's funny but wat was the original question that got him to say that?
He was talking about making up a song about the waitresses in Atlantic City and how hard it is to get water from them. It's in the above linked clip.
I mentioned this like a week ago. Don't act like PokerNews broke the story.Just saying.
My bad. Ok, just so everyone knows, this dude mentioned this like a week ago. We did not "break the story" that Daniel made up a song called "Coffee, Soda, Juice." This dude did. If you've been submitting us for the Pulitzer, please change the recommendations from "PokerNews" to "Suited_Up." Thanks.
My bad. Ok, just so everyone knows, this dude mentioned this like a week ago. We did not "break the story" that Daniel made up a song called "Coffee, Soda, Juice." This dude did. If you've been submitting us for the Pulitzer, please change the recommendations from "PokerNews" to "Suited_Up." Thanks.
very nice hand sir, but i sense some conflict coming?
pokernews.com is the ****. No site is even close. Keep it up pokernews.
Thank you sir. Some internet issues today but we are working through it. Harrah's is doing everything they can and until it's back normal, we have a few air cards and are using those few computers to do the best we can with chip counts and updates.
That's because they paid for it, and nobody else is allowed to have more than 3 people.
Thank you sir. Some internet issues today but we are working through it. Harrah's is doing everything they can and until it's back normal, we have a few air cards and are using those few computers to do the best we can with chip counts and updates.
Maybe you should hire Suited_Up he seems to be on all the breaking news.
Appreciate it.
LOL no offense but they have like 50 people there and half the time the chip counts are way off. Earlier this week they had JC Tran leading the shorthanded event going into day two with 150K in chips. I checked his bag at night, he had 212K. Thats kind of a big amount to be off for the chip leader of the event. I'm personally not happy at all with the chip count/live update coverage this year. I have nothing against the pokernews guys or whatever, but compared to previous years I feel like I just can't get a good status on things ever. I've been offline for a couple days though so maybe things have been ironed out.Also from my interaction with him the last week, Kurt/SuitedUp is the nuts. He goes out of his way to post as much as he's allowed by the WSOP, and even though we'd never met/talked whenever I was in a tourney he checked on me at least every 20 minutes.Mark
LOL no offense but they have like 50 people there and half the time the chip counts are way off. Earlier this week they had JC Tran leading the shorthanded event going into day two with 150K in chips. I checked his bag at night, he had 212K. Thats kind of a big amount to be off for the chip leader of the event. I'm personally not happy at all with the chip count/live update coverage this year. I have nothing against the pokernews guys or whatever, but compared to previous years I feel like I just can't get a good status on things ever. I've been offline for a couple days though so maybe things have been ironed out.Also from my interaction with him the last week, Kurt/SuitedUp is the nuts. He goes out of his way to post as much as he's allowed by the WSOP, and even though we'd never met/talked whenever I was in a tourney he checked on me at least every 20 minutes.Mark
its because he thinks youre cute ;)actually, i agree that kurt is doing a stellar job, and despite some bad chip coutns etc pokernews is doing good as well
I just was trying to find out the payouts and such for some of the tournaments that are still running. I may be an idiot, but I just can't find that crap on pokernews. I find their coverage to be lacking. I remember last year sitting here and actually enjoying rail on the computer. I know last year's coverage wasn't perfect, but it was better than I have seen this year.
Back off. Or there will be an all out brawl in the media room at the Rio. We will throw down the notepads and Rio provided pens and fight to the death. Can't TH.com and pokernews get along? Or does this have to become a monopoly?Mark, Kurt just thinks you're cute. That's why he spent the entire 1500 event checking on you instead of hitting on Amber. Gay? You be the judge
Back off. Or there will be an all out brawl in the media room at the Rio. We will throw down the notepads and Rio provided pens and fight to the death. Can't TH.com and pokernews get along? Or does this have to become a monopoly?Mark, Kurt just thinks you're cute. That's why he spent the entire 1500 event checking on you instead of hitting on Amber. Gay? You be the judge
LOL fight till death, coooool. If TH.com could afford all the rights to wsop and all the coverage, please tell me they wouldn't have. lol, I really doubt that. Kudos to pokernews.com for pwning the others.