So they added time banks, which is cool. The software seems to be moving faster too, which is nice, so Ive got that going for me. Anything i am missing? Also, I have been having lag issues since the update and a player also mentioned it who i was playing heads up. Anybody else?

Yeah, there are definite lag issues. I've had auto-post on and have been timed out of posting my blind 3 times today.
Discoed over 100 times each at 5/10nl hu 2 tabling the same guy over a 2.5 hr. period. 12-2:30 today. Soooooo annoying!

I dont really understand giving a time bank. They sped up your thinking time allowed just to give you a time bank? why not just give you a 15 second time bank or something and leave it as is... Its kinda fucking my timing up.And its annoying when pokertracker misses 29 hands because of the lag. Of course they were big hands i won. Why couldnt it be big hands i lost? Looks prettier! Well i guess its good for taxes, bad for win rate. Im rambling

I dont really understand giving a time bank. They sped up your thinking time allowed just to give you a time bank? why not just give you a 15 second time bank or something and leave it as is... Its kinda fucking my timing up.
AYE! I concur. If they would have left the given time for each hand the same, AND added an extra time bank, it would probably be excellent.Also, it's lag city up in here, and I'm the mayor.
Discoed over 100 times each at 5/10nl hu 2 tabling the same guy over a 2.5 hr. period. 12-2:30 today. Soooooo annoying!
Anyone else would've just said.... Disconnected over 100 times today in like 2 1/2 hours.Not you though, you high roller!!

How does the timebank work? You get it once every round or something in cash games? I noticed the turn and river are coming out faster when two players are all in. Also there is a definately a lag. Seems like if you use your time bank, the regular time goes MUCH quicker than it did before. It doesn't really make any sense.

from http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/newClientFeatures.php

How Much Time Do I Get?You get a separate time bank for every table that you have open. The amount of time available in each time bank varies depending on a number of factors, including:How long you have been seated at the table – the longer you’re seated, the more time you getWhether you are playing in a ring game or tournament, andThe table at which you’re playingIt’s a Time Bank – Can I Make a Deposit?You can’t buy time or add it manually, but the amount of time in your time bank increases with every hand you play. It also increases after every tournament break, and you get an extra amount when you reach the final table of a tournament.Disconnect Time BankNot all Internet connections are created equal.That’s why we’ve added a Disconnect Time Bank that provides extra protection against dropped connections.Whenever our server detects that you have been disconnected, it will automatically inform the other players through the table chat window. Then, when you reach the end of your allotted decision time, your Disconnect Time Bank is displayed to other players and begins counting down.
And then, futher down the same page:
New Time Lag FeatureOur software now detects when you are in a Key Hand™ and initiates a short but significant time lag that makes it more difficult for you to make the correct decision. If you are not simply timed out and auto-folded you may find that a flop has appeared and your opponent has acted while your time runs out. We hope that the quick reaction time required by this new system will increase the excitement of playing at Full Tilt Poker.