is daniel out of the wpt?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did he get a bye to the second round? Man I knew he was good. But a second-round bye.
lol no, its not a bye.... doyle, hellmuth an lederer wouldn't get it then???They just seperate it into differnet days or heats thats all.

When they pick tables, are they ranked? Like the best people get to sit at seat 1, and the worst have to sit at seat nine? And what about who sits and what table? Do all the best players get to play at the best table? And all the bad ones have to sit at the broken table that has bad felt?

When they pick tables, are they ranked? Like the best people get to sit at seat 1, and the worst have to sit at seat nine? And what about who sits and what table? Do all the best players get to play at the best table? And all the bad ones have to sit at the broken table that has bad felt?
I'm sure its random.......

How do they decide random though? Like do they pick names out of a hat? Because they would need a pretty big hat for that. Or is it lottery balls? But where would they get the lottery balls? I just don't understand

How do they decide random though? Like do they pick names out of a hat? Because they would need a pretty big hat for that. Or is it lottery balls? But where would they get the lottery balls? I just don't understand
lol stop it.

If you have been keeping up, the play went slowly today (due in part to the great blind structure) and not as many people were eliminated as they thought would be.the field on wednesday (after everyone has played and combine) is goign to be HUGE.

If you have been keeping up, the play went slowly today (due in part to the great blind structure) and not as many people were eliminated as they thought would be.the field on wednesday (after everyone has played and combine) is goign to be HUGE.
what post is this concerning???
I believe there are few posts where i have laughed so much.. thank you.

Sorry I didn't mean for this to be a laughter post. This is more of a curiosity post. I seriously would like to know how they draw who sits at the better tables. I just don't see where they would find the lottery balls and if they were to do it out of the hat, where would they find a hat big enough? This is not a joke, I really would like to know.

Sorry I didn't mean for this to be a laughter post. This is more of a curiosity post. I seriously would like to know how they draw who sits at the better tables. I just don't see where they would find the lottery balls and if they were to do it out of the hat, where would they find a hat big enough? This is not a joke, I really would like to know.
its not a freaking hat. its probably one of those raffle thingies (you know the big see through things where they spin it around and pick out a name? except each peice of paper has a seat on it.)
its not a freaking hat. its probably one of those raffle thingies (you know the big see through things where they spin it around and pick out a name? except each peice of paper has a seat on it.)
Are you sure?I thought they handed out dividing rods for this.......Or maybe its just a free range deal. go where nature takes you.......pee to mark your territory and what not

Ok, so far we have the following options.....1) They put them on a piece of paper, and one of those spinning wheel things and pick a name out of a hat.2) Use a dividing rod? (what exactly is that)3) Using a computer to do this. (although, would they use word, or excel? i'm not sure which program they would use)4) Use balls? (do u mean lottery balls)We are almost there, we have these four choices. Who really knows? Has anyone ever been in a WPT event or a WSOP? If you are, could you please tell me what they did to pick who gets to play at the nice tables and who gets the bad tables? Thanks!

Table and seat selections are done with an arm wrestling contest. It's all done the nite before so everyone can get a good rub down before the event starts.