Gonna play in the 7 card stud hi/lo event, and got my parents to back me in the 2k NL event if i dont go deep in the 7 card stud event. I made it after all. Hope to meet some of u guys there

Gonna play in the 7 card stud hi/lo event, and got my parents to back me in the 2k NL event if i dont go deep in the 7 card stud event. I made it after all. Hope to meet some of u guys there
weeeee GL manlemme call my aprents lol
Thought you were done with poker?
Thought you were done with poker?
I thought so too but I just couldnt go out like that, plus poker is a great game. I just have to take my lumps and learn, hopefully become a better player
I thought so too but I just couldnt go out like that, plus poker is a great game. I just have to take my lumps and learn, hopefully become a better player
GL MANkeep us posted k?
Ever think of trying Gamblers Anonymous? JS.
Its ppl like him that make this game profitable for the rest of us. Forget gamblers anonymous, come play at my table moron.
I wont respond back in kind, because I have no idea the animosity you have towards me. Plus I really have no reason to call you anything bad.thanks for the real responses chozzo, and kev