Only advice I have for you OP is if you're going to start a staking venture with someone who you only know online, start small. Someone people will risk their "e-reputation" on a few hundred bucks, and whatever, they're scum, but there are ways to get around it. Staking online is getting a bad name cuz of people like this, but if you take the proper precautions as well as start out staking money that you can afford to lose (and probabaly will, if they play or hit-n-run regardless) you shouldn't have any huge problems. Good thing my only loss in a situation like this was for $22.Live, learn... and stake us low limit donks. We might make you some loot in a $4.40, you never know. GL getting your money back, but sadly I don't think it will happen.p.s. look over <----- there and you'll feel a tad better? hopefully.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't wanna put darockets out like this, but I think he should pay you back now if he hasn't already. Somehow he satted into the 1k Monday at FTP last night, as did I, and we sat next to each other for a couple hours. He was the SS on the bubble but managed to finish 8th forsomething over 5k, don't exactly remember. Since I know darockets is mad into karma :club: , maybe u can get ur steak back now.

No comment lol....
why are u still around? usually after u rip someone off u fall off the face of the earth or make a new screen name. ban him plz mods.
No comment lol....
Is the lol at the OP for staking you and you conning him, or at yourself that you cashed and got called out, or are you just an asshole wanting to rub it in a little?

That sucks Kestral. It's absolutely about the postcount and reputation :club: This guy is a total nobody. It's the same as some guy coming on here asking for a stake with his first post. It just isn't worth the risk. If it were a $5 or $11 or something, okay, take a risk if you must. But $215. Yikes.

ship to kestral or ship out, only options imo
Pretty sure at this point he should just be banned. He's had 2 months to ship $$ to kestral. He should be gone.

Nice cash Dos.Good time to pay Kestral back so these people can see you are not such a bad guy. And, stop smoking edit: he's not a 'total nobody' yoda, Dos played/chatted alot on old FCP poker :club:

Nice cash Dos.Good time to pay Kestral back so these people can see you are not such a bad guy. And, stop smoking edit: he's not a 'total nobody' yoda, Dos played/chatted alot on old FCP poker :club:
I remember "DosRockets" on FCP but this guys name is "Darockets". I don't see how this is the same person. There is probably a thousand poker players on the net that use some variation of Rockets in their name.
I remember "DosRockets" on FCP but this guys name is "Darockets". I don't see how this is the same person. There is probably a thousand poker players on the net that use some variation of Rockets in their name.
it's the same dosroquitos yoda. I think he'll end up doing the right thing and paying the stake back but I've been wrong before.
it's the same dosroquitos yoda. I think he'll end up doing the right thing and paying the stake back but I've been wrong before.
Oh word? And I thought he was a good guy...lets find where he lives and chop his arm off.
If this went to a vote, I bet Darockets' BAN margin would even larger than gmanshade's...
Yea, and that's saying something...if that kid started another vote he'd be ruined.
Guys, a vending machine in Santa Clarita, CA ate my dollar the other day. I wasn't going to say anything, but I didn't want any of you to get ripped off as well. Please be cautious when putting money in any Santa Clarita area vending machine.
LOL. im moving back to stevenson ranch, ca next week, thats a funny post. GL in the horse in the negreanu open!