• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sucks to hear Kestral, I really doubt you'll get your money back from Dos, but hopefully he goes to prison and some overgrown hillbilly comes through his end.
FYP
its ppl like this that ruin things for a comunity insta ban there ip adresses and i like the sticky idea about all the scammers and untrustwrthy ppl
Are you drunk, or just chrozzoing?
Are you drunk, or just chrozzoing?
New catch phrase ??Can't we find out where the guy lives and order him a shitload of pizzas or something ?

I appreciate the support. FYI, DaRockets did PM me in an effort to address the situation based on gilbertology outing him (thanks for that btw), but his explanation and proposed solution were way off. I won't go into details on that unless he fails to properly address the matter. I have responded to him to explain why there is no acceptable solution other than paying the money back. I have also told him, as I have said all along, that if he ships back the money and apologizes in the forum, I will accept his apology, chalk it up to a learning experience for both of us, and move on.If not, then I'll be all for banning him. In any event, him PM'ing me is a good start.