Stake To Midnight Madness

lots of shots+lots of beer+_lots of champagne=1 stake to midnight madnessIm thknking of a number between 1 and 10 first person to guess gets stake... 1 guess per person. otherwise dq'd

lol you're the closest to 2.. so you get it you dumb fool.ah2388 also gets one cuz he's been helping me with pt/pahud...psu post your ft sn and city and avatar and a piece of personal information that you never wanted anyone to know :club: tx
lol you're the closest to 2.. so you get it you dumb fool.ah2388 also gets one cuz he's been helping me with pt/pahud...psu post your ft sn and city and avatar and a piece of personal information that you never wanted anyone to know :club: tx
LOLOLZ I PWN U ALL I DIDNT EVEN WANT it lol i was just dicking around im that good i guess. give it to tosh cuz i dont really need it u can just mark that down in ur book with the one from the other night lol.

tosh btw you get it cuz psu deffered..... post a piece of info that u dont want anyone to know... as well as ur sn on full tilt and your avatar and your city... also your aim so i can im you and stalk you from here on out. tx

lots of shots+lots of beer+_lots of champagne=1 stake to midnight madnessIm thknking of a number between 1 and 10 first person to guess gets stake... 1 guess per person. otherwise dq'd
Did i play you in a HU token match today? o_o My name is Bfl027. Don't mean to hijack the thread.
Did i play you in a HU token match today? o_o My name is Bfl027. Don't mean to hijack the thread.
i did play a 13.25 hu token match once today while i was drunk... so it could be you... if that was you... i think you're a donk... that is all.