No real read on opponent, if i fold here, im still far above average, but obviously i want to be accumulating chips, not surviving..What do you think?Average stack is about 2400, i would have 3600PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t50 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG (t2560)Hero (t4450)MP1 (t4600)MP2 (t2010)MP3 (t3845)CO (t3880)Button (t2200)SB (t1410)BB (t2260)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with Tdiamond.gif, Tspade.gif. 1 fold, Hero raises to t200, MP1 calls t200, MP2 calls t200, 5 folds.Flop: (t675) 3diamond.gif, 9heart.gif, 5heart.gif(3 players)Hero bets t500, MP1 raises to t4400, MP2 folds, Hero ???

He flat-called in middle position, probably not AhKh, KK, QQ but the hands are possible. Possibly a set, seems somewhat likely.If he has Ah4h he has 16 outs, making him a favorite.He may well have JJ, and facing an early position raise wanted to flat-call and see if overs came out.He could have Ah9d. TPTK and backdoor flush.He could have A5 or A3 without the A of hearts and, with your early position raise be putting you on unpaired overcards that may be suited to the board, in which case he is going with a read and making you pay for the flush or the over with the backup that he has the ace.He may have a middle or low pair and figures this board is good for his pair and your lead out on the flop was just a follow-through, but that seems unlikely given the amount of chips held and the size of your bet.There are hands you can beat, there are lots of hands you are a big dog to.My gut reaction is that you are beat and you fold. If someone goes all-in on this flop it is fishy. If he outplayed you, well, he outplayed you for your chips and remember that and outplay him next time and survive in the tournament.I think it's most likely he has a set, JJ, or Ah9x, or a flush draw that ranges from 9-16 outs. If you are confident of your play, do you want to risk your tournament? Even if you are a 60-70 percent favorite, is being a 60-75% favorite to double up at this point in the tourney worth being out of the tourney 25-40% of the time.You can fold this and show passive if he is making a play, and, later on if the opportunity presents itself, play passive when you have him dominated for sure and take all of his chips.I feel comfortable outplaying people in the long-run in MTTs, this isn't a place I would risk my tournament life. But I would definetly do my best to use a fold here to take chips later.Monty

I would call. He has a huge range of drawing hands and is no more likely to have you dominated than you are to dominate him (probably less so since he didnt reraise preflop).Even if he's a slight favorite with 16 outs, youre getting 1.35:1 odds or so, and i cant see you being a dog to those odds and his range of hands. I would take the +EV coin flip in a MTT.In a STT I would probably back off, since Im more in survivor than accumulator mode.

This is a definite call for me. I think you're much more likely to see A-J 9 then an overpair, though that is possible. Based on the structure of the tournament and the level of skill of the players in it, I'm very rarely going to fold an overpair to the board without a lot of evidence to make me think I'm beat.

i think i fold hereyou are the 2 biggest stacks at the table, he has no reason to tangle with you without a real hand. especially since you've shown strength raising preflop and again on the flop. i think the best you can hope for here is for him to be on the flush draw, likely with two overcards. if you had less chips, or it was later in the tourney, i'd be more likely to call and take my chances. i dont think i gamble here