Limped Pot Flop Top Pair

Poker Stars $2.00+$0.20 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t75/t150 Blinds - 6 players - View hand 850248The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BB): t8830 58.87 BBsUTG: t3175 21.17 BBsMP: t10137 67.58 BBsCO: t5190 34.60 BBsBTN: t6825 45.50 BBsSB: t4275 28.50 BBsPre Flop: (t225) Hero is BB with Q :5c 7 :club:1 fold, MP calls t150, CO calls t150, BTN calls t150, SB calls t75, Hero checksFlop: (t750) 6 :ts 7 :4h 3 :qh(5 players)SB checks, Hero bets t333, MP folds, CO folds, BTN calls t333, SB foldsTurn: (t1416) 2 :jh(2 players)Hero bets t777, BTN calls t777River: (t2970) A :3h(2 players)Hero checks, BTN bets t1200, Hero calls t1200

i like leading the flop, i think i'm checking the turn. as played the river is close because he could really have anything. i wouldn't be surprised if he tabled an A, 54 or a busted fd. i think i fold the riv tho.

I dont mind the flop bet, turn i probably check, but dont hate betting it....river is a pretty clear fold, ace high flush draw is very likely, ace little is likely, 45, 45 of spades, set, other two pairs....just loads of stuff that beat ya

i was thinking i get a sh*t ton of folds on the turn thou

so you're bluffing turn and bluffcatching river?
sorta, i wanted to charge the flush draws he may have. and i figured it was a scary enough board. i called bc i was hoping he could be doing this with a busted draw some of the time. pretty dumb in hindsight imo
sorta, i wanted to charge the flush draws he may have. and i figured it was a scary enough board. i called bc i was hoping he could be doing this with a busted draw some of the time. pretty dumb in hindsight imo
i don't like calling the river in this spotif it were a K, I think I probably do c/c with the way the rest of hand played out

in hind sight most of the hands i was trying to protect against still beat me with an A a lot.