Does The Ahl Have A Trophy?

Nate was too busy trying to figure out how to pry Marcel Goc from Danial.
With the recent developments in the commissioners living arrangements, the trophy will be residing in my house until the owner claims it.
With the recent developments in the commissioners living arrangements, the trophy will be residing in my house until the owner claims it.
That's the only way you'll ever have it.

ah sure. i won a $20 FO on FCP just after it opened for just over $1k but had problems cashing out and it put me off which was a shame. i am playing on stars now and they dont have anything as good with their fpps. aside from the plasma i am saving up for :club:.how long did it take to accumulate enough points for the jersey?

ah sure. i won a $20 FO on FCP just after it opened for just over $1k but had problems cashing out and it put me off which was a shame. i am playing on stars now and they dont have anything as good with their fpps. aside from the plasma i am saving up for :club:.how long did it take to accumulate enough points for the jersey?
probably about 4 months of playing sparingly
Yes we do. We engrave it with each winner. M's and I will be looking for our shot at getting our names on it for a third time.
The FCHL is toying around the idea of having a FCP jersey passed to the winner each year with something added from each winning owner. I already have the patch I'm putting on it when I win next year.
The FCHL is toying around the idea of having a FCP jersey passed to the winner each year with something added from each winning owner. I already have the patch I'm putting on it when I win next year.
thats a good idea...but it might smell after a while