I have a $60max (.5 blinds) NL game on Wednesdays; had more than 10 people show up last night so we were playing 6-handed at two tables. This hand came up. Players are meh, basic-homegame not-so-greats-but-not-total-idiots. Thoughts?Hero is 3rd position with :P:club: . Table is mostly loose-passive preflop and turns tight-passive as we get further along in the hand.1 fold, 2nd position limps, Hero limps, Button raises to $1.5, sb folds, BB calls $1.5, 2nd pos. calls, Hero calls. Flop :):D:club: BB checks, 2nd pos. checks, Hero checks, Button bets $1.5, BB calls,2nd pos. calls, Hero calls. Turn :club:Checked around. River :club: Checks to hero. Hero bets $4. Thoughts?I disagree that raising preflop with KJ off had value at this table in this situation, so no argument needed.Hand 2: Not really a value-bet question. Villain is roommate. Relatively tight preflop, constantly bluffs on the flop and then plays very inconsistently on turn and river. You would think tricky, but his thinking game just goes away after the flop. Told me before the game that he knows he bluffs/semi-bluffs a lot, but he never has "nothin."6-handed. Hero's and Villain's stack hovering around $60, UTG +1 has $170 and is a calling-station with anything but AA and raises only in position, and plays LAG after flop.Hero is in the BB with :):D UTG+1 limps, Villain limps, Sb completes, Hero checks.Flop: :club::):club: Hero checks. (planning on a c/r against UTG) UTG checks. Villain bets $2. Sb folds. Hero calls $2. UTG folds.Strat changed up; I think Villain took a stab at the pot so I'm gonna get some value here. Turn :D Hero checks. Villain bets $3. Hero calls.River: :PLet's see if he'll fire one more bullet. Hero Checks. Villain bets $6. Hero?

Hand 1Check the river. I don't think there are many hands that will call you. KT, K8, maybe a possibility of K7. After a small flop bet gets called in 2 other places, I would expect someone to have a weak ace or KQ fairly often.I'd say it's fairly marginal. KQ I like betting there, and KT I definitely like checking. KJ is in between.Hand 2Either bet or c/r the flop. I really don't like the c/c. Turn is ok, given the flop c/c. I think you have to call the river if you think he would bet JT, QT, KT there or a busted draw. It's mostly down to the read of the player.