how was daniel ko?

A foreign object was thrown directly at his head...
and he was smacked by a metal folding chair in teh back
Yeah Kevin Nash and Hulk Hogan turned there backs on DN...I was shocked and nearly shed a tear, I hate those guys.
Yeah Kevin Nash and Hulk Hogan turned there backs on DN...I was shocked and nearly shed a tear, I hate those guys.
nWo invasion of the WPT, toooooooooo sssssswwwweeeeeeeeetttttttttt
nWo invasion of the WPT, toooooooooo sssssswwwweeeeeeeeetttttttttt
Yeah the music even flowed through the room while the nWo went barreling for Negreanu, I think someone tried to stop them but the chair hit him to fast, it was all over then... It just got worse really.
i heard the Undertaker chocked slammed him through a table while they were in playteneight
Yeah, and they gave DANIEL the 10 minutes penalty! Saying he provoked him or something.. It was a fix man, the Refs were in on it, he snapped that table in two when he threw him down with his choke slam..

I just wonder if Allen Cunnigham ran to give the guy who knocked out daniel a stunner. THen, EDog got the guy who knocked out DN up on his shoulders, DN found a rail real high, and they gave the guy a Road Warriors Doomsday Device, the field went nuts, I think its gonna show up on the WPT broadcast in a special segment, I think its gonna be called, "when knockouts go wrong". Watching Daniel fly through the air with a flying clothesline will be the focal point of the segment

DN is lucky that Bill Clinton was there to break it up or else it could have gotten alot uglier than it already wasP.S. I heard that when Daniel got choke slammed through the table he broke his neck... is this true?

OOOHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDdid you just see Paul Phillips do that moonsault from the second balconyI hope my mom isn't watching butHOLY SHIT(crowd in the background)ECW ECW ECW ECW

P.S. I heard that when Daniel got choke slammed through the table he broke his neck... is this true?
Yeah, But he walked it off, and came back to land the people's elbow on the Undertaker, and then turning around and giving kevin nash a taste of his Sweet Chin Music.

People, all hell has broken loose here at the WPT Legends of POker. We have seen an invasion of the nWo and several other wrestlers. THe poker players have responded with some insanity of their own. I really don't know about the safety here of everyone, it is just utter mayhem. Paul Phillips has done a moonsault, Erick Lindgren and Daniel Negreanu have performed a Doomsday Device on the guy who originally knocked out DN, and everyone is blaming him for this insanity(cups of beer fly by)what, what, OMG, the Sandman has hit the poker room and his music is playing loudly, everyone has stopped to look in his direction, and there is a section of fans screaming mettalica at the top of their lungs, this is unbeliveable people, just unbeliveable. HE IS BLANTANLY IGNORING THE NO SMOKING RULE AND TAKING HIS SINGAPORE CANE TO ALL OF THE WORKERS AT THE BIKE, I gotta get out of here

Unless I'm mistaken, the question at hand is HOW did Daniel get knocked out of the tournament. Quite simple actually...Many of us have seen the photo of Daniel in the gallery demonstrating what it's like as he looks through his opponent's soul. I admit, it scared the hell out of me the first time I saw it.med_1123058342-22.jpgWell, as of late, Daniel has been working on something in secret; a way, if you will, to change his molecular density in order to pass through the body and into the mind of his opponents.You see... "looking through your soul" is too 90's for Daniel and personally, I agree!So, while there will be many who claim to "know what happened," I can say with confidence that it was an experiment which led to the unfortunate consequence of Daniel being knocked out of the tournament.Thank you,Chris

Ok i speak French as my first language and I guess the words "busted out" would have been more appropriate... Anyway it ended up to be quite entertaining...Oh and I guess I'll just have to wait for DN's blog to get details about his final hand... :club:

So does this mean that we'll be seeing DN in the rafters at all the tourneys with Black and White Facepaint and carrying a bat?
well, he'd have to not talkhow funny if DN was familiar with some of the stuff that we are talking about
So does this mean that we'll be seeing DN in the rafters at all the tourneys with Black and White Facepaint and carrying a bat?
Do you remember that? I used to wait until the last 2 minutes just to see him it was such a rush... Man.
Do you remember that? I used to wait until the last 2 minutes just to see him it was such a rush... Man.
That got me back into wrestling for a little while.Were you as bummed as I was on the nights that Sting didn't show up?
That got me back into wrestling for a little while.Were you as bummed as I was on the nights that Sting didn't show up?
Near Tears... I had to wait a whole week.. It was completely unfair.. They'd pan into the rafters... no sting.... :club: IT SUCKED.