Some Crazy Variance

Today has been a sick day on UB. Been playing sngs and this is how it's gone.SNG1: Get up to 3K in chips get all in preflop against guy with 77 against my QQ, flop brings the 7. I'm gone.SNG2: Get up to 3K in chips 4 handed, blinds at 150/300 utg limps, i'm BB w/ K10 and check. Flop is Kxx rainbow. I check, he bets, I push in, he turns over AK...not too bad i guess.SNG3: I get up to 4K in chips, 4 handed, blinds 100/200 and dealt AK, I raise to 900 and get 1 caller w/ K10. Flop is Kxx, I check he bets, I push, he calls. River is 10. I'm out again and frustrated (This hand was quite ironic looking at SNG2)SNG4: I grind my way from 700 chips at 50/100 blinds to 3K and 5 players w/ blinds at 100/200. I pick up AQ and raise, get called by KJ. Flop is QQx I check, he bets min, i call. turn is K, I check he bets pot, I push in, he calls. River is K. WTF?MTT: I am at 7K in chips w/ 150/300 blinds. I get JJ, raise to 900 and bb pushes in for 2100 more. I call he flips over 1010, flop brings a 10.Anyway, still left in MTT with 6K in chips now $5 on UB. If this **** keeps happening, my computer is going to explode.*No this is not a bad beat post, so it doesn't belong in the bad beat forum*, it's a rail me post :club: lol

Today has been a sick day on UB. Been playing sngs and this is how it's gone.SNG1: Get up to 3K in chips get all in preflop against guy with 77 against my QQ, flop brings the 7. I'm gone.SNG2: Get up to 3K in chips 4 handed, blinds at 150/300 utg limps, i'm BB w/ K10 and check. Flop is Kxx rainbow. I check, he bets, I push in, he turns over AK...not too bad i guess.SNG3: I get up to 4K in chips, 4 handed, blinds 100/200 and dealt AK, I raise to 900 and get 1 caller w/ K10. Flop is Kxx, I check he bets, I push, he calls. River is 10. I'm out again and frustrated (This hand was quite ironic looking at SNG2)SNG4: I grind my way from 700 chips at 50/100 blinds to 3K and 5 players w/ blinds at 100/200. I pick up AQ and raise, get called by KJ. Flop is QQx I check, he bets min, i call. turn is K, I check he bets pot, I push in, he calls. River is K. WTF?MTT: I am at 7K in chips w/ 150/300 blinds. I get JJ, raise to 900 and bb pushes in for 2100 more. I call he flips over 1010, flop brings a 10.Anyway, still left in MTT with 6K in chips now $5 on UB. If this **** keeps happening, my computer is going to explode.*No this is not a bad beat post, so it doesn't belong in the bad beat forum*, it's a rail me post :club: lol
UB is rigged (I'm officially abandoning broccoli)

Wow dude, if all that's true, I sympathize with you greatly...except for SnG #2...that was overplaying TPGK...all the rest are horrendous...I feel bad for ya

*No this is not a bad beat post, so it doesn't belong in the bad beat forum*, it's a rail me post :club: lol
I assume you meant to have a SW there??? It's still a bad beat post.Poker is a cruel mistress sometimes. Especially in SNG's where you're playing for all your chips in each SNG (if you know what I mean)... These common all-in situations are dramatic and it hurts when you loose. Just got to deal. It happens all the time. It really does.
Poker is a cruel mistress sometimes. Especially in SNG's where you're playing for all your chips in each SNG (if you know what I mean)... These common all-in situations are dramatic and it hurts when you loose. Just got to deal. It happens all the time. It really does.

Tell me about it. I haven't won a SNG in about 4 weeks. Seems like every important showdown I have to win, I lose. It really sucks. Especially on the internet......you can blow through a ton of money really fast

I came off a week where every SnG seemed like it went that way. I made a post here regarding the poker gods...Anyway, when that stuff happens, it's really easy to start playing badly. You either get very loose-aggressive or tight-cautious. You may find yourself limping in with AQs in LP and thinking "Gee. I'll just see what the flop brings, because I don't want to lose again..." (Granted, this is not always a bad play, but playing too cautious is not good.)Was heads up in an SnG last night where the other guy had a slight chip advantage. He pushed. I was looking at KQs. I called. He turns over Q/10. Yes!!! Flop shows a 10. It sucks.