People asking how to withdrawl their money. If its your money why rely on strangers to get it? If your that stupid leave it in poker I am sure it won't be there long PROBLEM SOLVED.Yes Neteller is in a load of sht, Yes Epassporte is slow and the fees suck. Yes mywebatm doesn't look promising.Yes Certain Prepaid Visas from Walgreens, and WalMart Work on Poker Stars and Full Tilt.Yes The US has seized 55 Million of Neteller Customer's money. YES NONE OF THIS IS MY MONEY... I am tired of all the complaining in the forum about the ban, Stop Typing Here and Type Your Congress Man/Women.Yes that kid that started the topic about his girl saying yes to unmentionables deserved to have his thread deleted.Need more beer, will add as it comes..

...People asking how to withdraw their money. If it's your money, then why rely on strangers to get it? If you're that stupid, then why leave it on poker sites I am sure it won't be there long!!111one!1 PROBLEM SOLVED.
Bolded text is FYP for grammar, got too lazy after that
Oh geez, you just got owned. RAB, YSALSMD. I mean, please don't SMD.
i opened this thread to see this stupid reply? nh sir, nh
I'll never get tired of her:2006-05-08_joanna_krupa_05.jpg(had to throw some eye candy out there before lock)
Oh this is nice, thanks.... It gave me all of .0005 seconds of enjoyment and 15 minutes of hell when I looked her up on the internet and the wife found out...............JK