I read a thread the other day about some guy claiming it to be cursed.Most of us had a good laugh at his expense., but be warned!..So a few days ago, i was playing my regular game. i had the craplar in middle position and thought.. "what the heck".. lets raise it up!!.. well i was re-raised. Scared not knowing what to do, since my hand was junk.. i backed out.I had the craplar 2 more times within the next day, and i raised, only to get followed by a re-raise. so agian, each time i would fold.Discouraged by the craplar, i simply shrugged it off. Until last night. I came home from work, and started to play some NL. Now i work an hour away from my house, but i had heard on the news that we recieved a ton of rain. (but what did i care) within the first 15 minutes i got a ridiculous hand, and tripled up., All sorts of big hands were made, but i took the pot. Now usually i would cash out, i mean. i reached my nightly goal, but because it was only 15 minutes in, I wanted to keep playing.Not too long after i look and see the CRAPLAR!.. hmm.. i thought.. the hell with you craplar.., you havent done sweet dick for me, and i folded.Well this didnt go over too well with the craplar gods, Not more than 10 mins. after that, i had AA.. and the only caller i got was one of the shorter stacks. Who raised me all in with A,10.. of course i called., and sure enough. he caught a mircale flush. This was the 1st of many horrible hands to follow. But thats not it., so what.. so i lost a nice chunk of money. Its not biggy.Well i needed a break, i went up to my room to grab some laundry, and WTF do i see?... water everywhere!. entire room was soaked, bed ruined, water all over the floor., The window was WIDE open. I was pissed, and all i could say was "Krablar" * like seinfeld when he says "Newman"thats my story.,, hope u enjoyed a laugh at my expense now.

I've doubled up early 4 sngs in a row limping out of position. Even though I hate it u guys make me play it. All four times it was suited.

That sucks. ) ;Maybe this means we have a chance in the Logo contest?Opinions people:When I double or triple up, I'll usually get up and go to another table. (I usually play 2 more orbits incase I'm "on a rush") Does this play seem smart or dumb to you?I'm on a very limited bankroll...

That sucks. ) ;Maybe this means we have a chance in the Logo contest?Opinions people:When I double or triple up, I'll usually get up and go to another table. (I usually play 2 more orbits incase I'm "on a rush") Does this play seem smart or dumb to you?I'm on a very limited bankroll...
Did u enter Panda? I'll post one of my designs later
I find it a tad rude when people double up & leave... I'd prefer atleast a chance to get some of my money back aka revenge.
Once they've won it, it's not your money anymore, it's theirs to do with as they please. Yes, it stings, I've been there and I know but it doesn't matter who you win the money back from; just play a solid game and win it back. There's aren't a lot of things that peeve me off more at a poker table than when someone tells me or another player that I have some sort of moral, ethical or rule imposed obligation to give them a chance to win some money back from me.
I've doubled up early 4 sngs in a row limping out of position. Even though I hate it u guys make me play it. All four times it was suited.
King Krablar

I had a few bad experiences with the Krablar. I didn't play it in a ring game (and I never would unless I was BB, or the Suited Krab in the SB in a loose game), but the last two tourneys I got involved in I made it to heads up with a slight chip lead, and was pretty confident that I could outplay my opponent and take the thing down. So I get dealt Krablar, a good hand heads up, so I raised with it, and got called by Jack four, and jack five both times. Anyway, I lost a great deal of my chips with high pair, and two pair, both times, with my opponent hitting some miracle cards to beat me (gut shot, and Trips). the moral of the story is, the Krablar still sucks.

This means you need to start pushing "The Ninja" harder to make up for you Krablar losses. On another note, I mentioned these hand nicknames at a monthly game I play, and everyone thought I was a complete moron. Well, more that usual anyway. I do smile everytime I get K 3, offsuit that is.

This means you need to start pushing "The Ninja" harder to make up for you Krablar losses. On another note, I mentioned these hand nicknames at a monthly game I play, and everyone thought I was a complete moron. Well, more that usual anyway. I do smile everytime I get K 3, offsuit that is.
these hands are getting out of hand. i had the Ninja the other day, and i said. "ooo i got the ninja"... and one of the more clever players said. "you have jack ,9?"... hahaha. i just kept my mouth shut.
these hands are getting out of hand. i had the Ninja the other day, and i said. "ooo i got the ninja"... and one of the more clever players said. "you have jack ,9?"... hahaha. i just kept my mouth shut.
That's awesome!g