Security Warning On Fcp

When you copy and paste a link on a forum to show others on IM or otherwise and they click on that link.... They will be viewing the post on YOUR NAME... which means they can POST things in your name and have access to your account... so BEWARE....

your cookies don't automatically transfer through hyperlinks, guy.
If anyone is an idiot its you for saying that without even testing it... I only posted this BECAUSE IT HAPPENED TO ME... you stupid fool.... try it and see if you cant do what i said.... then talk your smack to your mother... or anyone else who cares...
Just tried it, didn't work.
Try it after you post a reply on a thread.... then send the link that you have on the top to someone then they will access the thread under your name
When you copy and paste a link on a forum to show others on IM or otherwise and they click on that link.... They will be viewing the post on YOUR NAME... which means they can POST things in your name and have access to your account... so BEWARE....
Silly boy. I already have that information. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...p;#entry1891041
Try it after you post a reply on a thread.... then send the link that you have on the top to someone then they will access the thread under your name
OkEDIT: The error returned was:Sorry, you do not have permission to reply to that topicNope, you're still wrong. Kthnks bye
OkEDIT: The error returned was:Sorry, you do not have permission to reply to that topicNope, you're still wrong. Kthnks bye[/quotehumm thats odd do u have your remember pw clicked ? theres no reason it shld let ppl on my name when i send a link then why is it doing this for me ?
So today you woke up and decided to make friends at FCP. GL with that.
:club: you're my hero.
If anyone is an idiot its you for saying that without even testing it... I only posted this BECAUSE IT HAPPENED TO ME... you stupid fool.... try it and see if you cant do what i said.... then talk your smack to your mother... or anyone else who cares...
I don't need to test it, it's impossible. You're talking to someone with a degree in computer science. Don't be silly.