Is My Analysis Founded?

I'm just posting the whole had because the result doesn't matter to me. I drew out on the guy. Such is life.As I'm trying to really hone my craft at PLO/8, this hand posed a bevy of questions regarding my play that I found to be worth obtaining some analyses for. Hell, let's start right off the top. Is it okay to call this single raise from the BB. I'll often take a flop if i have double 9+ PP's in PLO/8 since if i set mine, that card will also help make for a hi only hand. Esp, with 2 callers to the raise and a 3rd probable behind, i like set mining here. Thought(s)??OK, past that. I make top set on the flop. I want to pot control since there's already a straight on board and two to a low. The pre-flop raiser comes out with a PSB c-bet. It folds around to me. I elect to call. There's a limper to act behind me still. I'm putting myself ahead of the raiser (thinking AA2 is an extremely viable hand here), but a raise here does me no good because if either he or UTG ends up 3 betting, I know I'm in vs. the nut straight AND/OR any low draw. I felt like the best plan was to take a card here and see how UTG reacts to this c-bet and caller. Is this proper??The turn comes off a relative blank. The low misses. A rainbow board is created. Just a simple overcard. With UTG out now, I'm in love with this card. My analysis here is that I believe that I'm ahead a lot of the time here. While I can't totally dismiss a made straight, because hell, it's omaha. I feel like I'm on top a good bunch of the time.My concern is that if I check it up again. If/when villain pots the turn I'm not getting proper odds to make this call if I give him credit for the straight. In addition if I factor in the times I'm correctly reading an AA2 type hand, should I fold here to another PSB, I'm leaking a shit ton of chips I think. Moreover, most times an AA2 type hand will check behind here, giving a freeroll to chop this pot up or better. So my play was to come out and pot it myself. It charges the low draw the max to get there, and the times I'm getting hit by a really awkward straight, I've priced myself in to call the turn shove with my 10 outs.Plz comment on any and all steps as appropriate, for better or worse.Full Tilt Poker Game #16765102106: Table Thiago - $0.10/$0.25 - Pot Limit Omaha H/L - 10:07:53 ET - 2009/12/13Seat 1: sally58 ($34.53)Seat 2: MaxStPolish ($24.75)Seat 3: boggins1 ($10.13)Seat 4: gotaberry77 ($25.41), is sitting outSeat 5: M0NEY4YA ($24.44)Seat 6: Golfs4us ($19.32)Seat 7: DMB PHAN 4 LIFE ($24.40)Seat 8: mulloh ($23.97)Seat 9: cuztmk ($10.43)sally58 posts the small blind of $0.10MaxStPolish posts the big blind of $0.25The button is in seat #9*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to MaxStPolish [Kd Kc 9h 9c]boggins1 calls $0.25M0NEY4YA foldsGolfs4us foldsDMB PHAN 4 LIFE raises to $0.75mulloh foldscuztmk calls $0.75sally58 calls $0.65MaxStPolish calls $0.50boggins1 calls $0.50*** FLOP *** [9d 6h 7s]sally58 checksMaxStPolish checksboggins1 checksDMB PHAN 4 LIFE bets $3.75cuztmk foldssally58 foldsMaxStPolish calls $3.75boggins1 folds*** TURN *** [9d 6h 7s] [Qc]MaxStPolish has 15 seconds left to actgotaberry77 stands upMaxStPolish bets $11.25DMB PHAN 4 LIFE raises to $19.90, and is all inMaxStPolish calls $8.65DMB PHAN 4 LIFE shows [Ad 8h Td Ah]MaxStPolish shows [Kd Kc 9h 9c]*** RIVER *** [9d 6h 7s Qc] [Qd]DMB PHAN 4 LIFE shows a straight, Ten high, for highMaxStPolish shows a full house, Nines full of Queens, for highmjg06d adds $8MaxStPolish wins the pot ($48.50) with a full house, Nines full of QueensDMB PHAN 4 LIFE is sitting outDMB PHAN 4 LIFE: lucky idiotNo low hand qualified*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $51.05 | Rake $2.55Board: [9d 6h 7s Qc Qd]Seat 1: sally58 (small blind) folded on the FlopSeat 2: MaxStPolish (big blind) showed [Kd Kc 9h 9c] and won ($48.50) with HI: a full house, Nines full of QueensSeat 3: boggins1 folded on the FlopSeat 4: gotaberry77 is sitting outSeat 5: M0NEY4YA didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: Golfs4us didn't bet (folded)Seat 7: DMB PHAN 4 LIFE showed [Ad 8h Td Ah] and lost with HI: a straight, Ten highSeat 8: mulloh didn't bet (folded)Seat 9: cuztmk (button) folded on the Flop

I have no clue about O8 (or Omaha in general for that matter), but your reasoning sounds good to me.

DMB PHAN 4 LIFE is sitting outDMB PHAN 4 LIFE: lucky idiot
This made it totally worth it, imho :)Always great to send people home on tilt, heh.

Been a while since I played this game, but I think you played it fine. It might be better to check-raise the flop to possibly run him off something like AA4* or A2** with no high hand, but I think calling and seeing a safe turn is fine especially with a third player still in the hand. With a preflop raise, straights shouldn't really make up a big part of his range unless it's AAT8 or A258, so folding is not really ever an option in my opinion.

line looks good imo, thin but fine

Been a while since I played this game, but I think you played it fine. It might be better to check-raise the flop to possibly run him off something like AA4* or A2** with no high hand, but I think calling and seeing a safe turn is fine especially with a third player still in the hand. With a preflop raise, straights shouldn't really make up a big part of his range unless it's AAT8 or A258, so folding is not really ever an option in my opinion.
why would you want to run him off of a hand you are way ahead of? the pot isnt that big yet.