This Made Me Laugh

RAZZJosh Arieh shows an Ace as his upcard and he raises, prompting everyone else to fold. Arieh flips over another Ace in his hole cards to show a pair, an unfavorable starting hand in Razz and shrugs as he takes down the pot.sidenote: does anyone thin hellmuth will go deep in this ? considering he really only plays nl hold em'........i think he is only playing in this because he can.........pretty much throwing away 50k and trying his luck

this is the first time i have ever said this.......but YSAPKY.and dont start new threads.

RAZZJosh Arieh shows an Ace as his upcard and he raises, prompting everyone else to fold. Arieh flips over another Ace in his hole cards to show a pair, an unfavorable starting hand in Razz and shrugs as he takes down the pot.sidenote: does anyone thin hellmuth will go deep in this ? considering he really only plays nl hold em'........i think he is only playing in this because he can.........pretty much throwing away 50k and trying his luck
a lot of people say helmuth is a fish at al the the other games but holdem since that all he has bracelets in.Look at his stats he has final tables in other games, its not like he is giving away 50 k. Especially in a outrney where luck is a big factor.

I dont think Hellmuth's 50 or wahtever cahses are all in holdem