wsop $1500 pot limit hold'em update thread

WSOP $1500 pot limit hold'emI will be posting updates from this event as they come in from Daniel. Play begins at noon.All updates will be posted in this post, so you don't have to scroll for the updates.1:02- Well, Daniel is out. Only one memorable hand to speak of.DN-88(Him)-AAFlop: AA8Ouch!!!-Travis

Well, looks like Travis basically has the day off then. :wink: Tough break DN, get em tomorrow
Daniel might head to the Wynn to play some more with Barry Greenstein. It depends on when/if Barry gets knocked out of today's event.-Travis
yup.. u da man. Is there any pics of you maybe with Daniel in his gallery?
Beware Travis......he could be a stalker :shock:
I've been meaning to post a pic of myself as my avatar. I'll do that soon.You'll probably see me in the crowd of a couple upcoming WPT events too. Bellagio-when Tuan Le won and the Battle of Champions event. Maybe one day I'll be on the show...playing...not just looking like a fool watching others play.-Travis

You know I was thinking, if DN usually plays live games with blinds at 4000/8000, it would be kind of difficult to give it the ol college try if the buyin for these events is like half one small blind. Imagine that. Haha the main event is like a freeroll for DN, massive payout for sure, but not like the buy in is gonna keep him up nights...

yup.. u da man. Is there any pics of you maybe with Daniel in his gallery?
Beware Travis......he could be a stalker :shock:
I've been meaning to post a pic of myself as my avatar. I'll do that soon.You'll probably see me in the crowd of a couple upcoming WPT events too. Bellagio-when Tuan Le won and the Battle of Champions event. Maybe one day I'll be on the show...playing...not just looking like a fool watching others play.-Travis
When that happens do you promise to hire your own assitant to post updates for us? With out you here to keep us updated on what is happening, some of us may have to actually "get lives".