$100nl Stars: Valuetown My Set On Monotone Flop?

I've got about 30+ hands on Villain and he's running something like 50/10/1.8. There's one previous hand where he calls a raise with KJ, then calls a pot-sized c-bet on a non-face flop with his overcards, hits his King and bets strongly on turn and river. Preflop: Raise is standard.Flop: My cbet may be a tad small, maybe $8 would have been better. When he calls, I put him on a flush draw, straight draw, JJ, QQ or a flopped flush.Turn: Turn actually improves some of his flush draw hands (Ah-x) to top pair. Given his stats, I think I have to bet this strongly to charge him the max. River: Blank river. How do I maximize this? Do I shove, bet $30ish or check to let him bluff the river? I know that I'm definitely not folding this.Thanks ahead for your inputs.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (UTG) ($100)UTG+1 ($146.50)MP1 ($271.75)MP2 ($108.45)CO ($119.80)Button ($106.30)SB ($95.55)BB ($71.50)Preflop: Hero is UTG with :club:, :qhHero raises to $4, 1 fold, MP1 calls $4, 5 foldsFlop: ($9.50) :4h, :D, :5c(2 players)Hero bets $7, MP1 calls $7Turn: ($23.50) :3h(2 players)Hero bets $20, MP1 calls $20River: ($63.50) :ts(2 players)Hero ???*On river, Hero has $69 left on river and Villain covers.

The more I think about this hand, the more I tend to agree with those who suggest betting $30ish on the river. Gets value from a bigger part of his range, whereas a shove only gets called by a narrow part of his range (of which a big portion actually beats us).In any case, I shoved the river and Villain turns up :ts:club: . So the turn Ace was actually quite good for me.Thanks everyone for your responses.

In any case, I shoved the river and Villain turns up :ts:club: . So the turn Ace was actually quite good for me.
LOLAnd here I was thinking that full ring was full of nothing but nits.