Oddsmaker.com Update

OK, posted last week that this "oddsmaker.com" gave me a hundo and I could keep the winnings. So I ran it up to 600 playing blackjack, almost doubled that betting on the Colts to win at -6, and then doubled again taking the Lions over the Raiders at even. So I've got this 2400 on the site and am thinking, "screw it, I'm going to put it all the Bengals/Ravens game tonight" with the Bengals at -2.5. Anyone that know anything about sports betting or either of these teams think this is a good bet?Instaroll (or at least until I try to cash out, we'll see if the payout works). They do have poker too, but I haven't sat down at a table there yet.

OK so what`s the bonus code for oddsmaker
It got it in the mail and it said it was a one time code thing. Don't know how they got my address (thanks a lot Pokerstars). I get crap all the time in the mail, this is the first time I've ever used one because I was wanting to get into betting sports a little bit, but not with my own money!

I was thinking it's hard to pick any team on the first weekend, but I fully admit I'm not really good at picking close games, and the 49's/AZ game sounds like a tough one. I think the Bengal's will win, but 2400 is a lot to put on one team. Just getting greedy I guess. I'm a huge Michigan fan, glad I didn't put any money on them against Oregon. I was at that game and it was pathetic.

I would not put it all on this game. There are plenty of other match ups that you can find that are A LOT better than this one.

crap, I just realized that they gave me a free $100.. I had a letter from them and just opened it..Time to throw it all away on one hand of blackjack :club: What are the restrictions for this $?and does anyone know how long it takes for this $ to show up in my account?

Free $100 Specific Terms and ConditionsFor clients who are eligible for the free $100 promotion you must wager the bonus a minimum of 10 (ten) times, minimum cashout is $1500, maximum cashout is $2000. Anything above $2000 will be forfeited. NO parlays or teasers are allowed, the free $100 CANNOT be used in the poker room (multi player). Customers who have not made a deposit and/or have already received the free $100 promotion (or similar bonus) are not entitled to this bonus. This offer cannot be combined with any deposits.

Free $100 Specific Terms and ConditionsFor clients who are eligible for the free $100 promotion you must wager the bonus a minimum of 10 (ten) times, minimum cashout is $1500, maximum cashout is $2000. Anything above $2000 will be forfeited. NO parlays or teasers are allowed, the free $100 CANNOT be used in the poker room (multi player). Customers who have not made a deposit and/or have already received the free $100 promotion (or similar bonus) are not entitled to this bonus. This offer cannot be combined with any deposits.
scam alert
scam alert
yeah, seems like it.. and very strict rules.. I'm just going to mess around with the money with no care in the world.
uh-oh, I'm going to try and cash out, I'll let you know!
Did you deposit? If not, I'm guessing cashing out is not going to result in a positive response.... It's pretty hard to beilieve you could cash real money out from playing with there free money..

I also got this promotion/scam in the mail today. So what did I do....of course I signed up as fast as possible. I sat down at the Pai Gow table and bet $5 200 times (hopefully this satisfies the 10x promotion bet (10 x 100 = 1000 if my gorrilla math is correct).I kept track of hands played and my running progress after every 25 hands. 1-25: -$11.75 (obv rigged)26-50: -$23.24 (obv broccli)51-75: -$14.75 (sure let me win some back and give me hope)76-100:+$3.25 (weee hot run of cards)101-125:+$11.50 (look out here I come)126-150:+$24.50 (maybe this site is legit???)151-175:+$32.00 (looks who's a baller)176-200:+$15.75 (damm bad streak of cards - one hand I had 10 high with no straight)I played very very basic. I set my hand "the house way" every time. This helped not to miss straights and flushes (cards are kinda small) as well as made it go by pretty fast (30-40 min).I'm eagerly waiting to see what happens with nhlfan (but wont hold my breath). Could this be the next Mansion bet????? Lets hope so.The big question is what do I play now to try to make the min cash out of $1500.I <3 free money! (or almost free.......pending nhlfan outcome)