I'm in the mood for a home game this weekend. Fri or Sat night maybe?Anyone have a spot to do it, and wanna see if we can get some people together?I'm just down for some poker, drinks, etc.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could do Saturday night. You city boys came out here last time so if someone downtown wants to host I'd probably make the (brutal) drive. Moving right now so I have no ability to host. Doubt it will come together on short notice though...but I'm in Sat if it does.

I could do Saturday night. You city boys came out here last time so if someone downtown wants to host I'd probably make the (brutal) drive. Moving right now so I have no ability to host. Doubt it will come together on short notice though...but I'm in Sat if it does.
More people need to get in and reply, so it can come together quick.Be spontaneous people!
I'm in the mood for a home game this weekend. Fri or Sat night maybe?Anyone have a spot to do it, and wanna see if we can get some people together?I'm just down for some drinks, poker, etc.
FYPOh, and I'm down.

Cool. I should be back up Saturday. Supposed to fly in tomorrow. If I can't make it to this one, I might be able to host a future game (Mi casa is in the city- Beverly Hills, 60611 baby).It's kinda small but there would definitely be room for a couple tables- plus, an excuse for me to go out and buy tables of my own. And I'm putting a bar in... need an excuse to use that too...

Cool. I should be back up Saturday. Supposed to fly in tomorrow. If I can't make it to this one, I might be able to host a future game (Mi casa is in the city- Beverly Hills, 60611 baby).It's kinda small but there would definitely be room for a couple tables- plus, an excuse for me to go out and buy tables of my own. And I'm putting a bar in... need an excuse to use that too...
Edit: Wait, 60611 is LP. That's right by me.And nevermind. Drinks first. Got it!