k's on an ace board

against a PASSIVE player.Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is BB with [Ks], [Kh]. 2 folds, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls.Flop: (6.50 SB) [7h], [3c], [Ac] (3 players)Hero bets, UTG+2 folds, MP1 calls.Turn: (4.25 BB) [Js] (2 players)Hero bets, MP1 calls.River: (6.25 BB) [Qc] (2 players)Hero bets, MP1 calls.Final Pot: 8.25 BBshould I keep betting slow down ch/c or ch/f ?? what do you do against absolutely no agression?btw, I think a river check wouldve been better no?

it depends.is he tight/passive or loose/passive?against a tight/passive player who called your turn bet, check/call the river. check/folding may be in order, but i'm really not a fan of folding on the river for one bet after you've shown aggression the whole way through.against a loose/passive player, bet/call the river like you did.i think it's fine up to the river.aseem

what do you do against absolutely no agression?
Man, if I had the answer to that, I'd have a lot more money. Only thing I do sometimes is check to give up the lead and see if the opp. takes it. I'm guessing he had A/weak kicker?
btw, I think a river check wouldve been better no?
Maybe. You're looking at a possible pair of Aces or flush. Flush he would bet, weak Ace he might check because he thinks you have an Ace w/kicker problems too.

seems right to melooks like an ace with kicker problemscould also be pp j's or q's or something, and he's just been along for the ride tryingto catch his trips

seems right to melooks like an ace with kicker problemscould also be pp j's or q's or something,  and he's just been along for the ride tryingto catch his trips
ace, deuce