wpt right now

Guest Anonymous

I almost started crying when he did that. I started laughing so hard because I was like,"how could this guy be that good?" It makes me sick. His eyes looked funny on his interview though. Kinda weird. I don't think he really cares though as he is making millions playing poker every month. Interesting to hear about his telemarketing "job" too.

it's called having experience and not giving a damn if he exits early. all the other players at the table, maybe other than blair rodman, care about how much money they leave with. ivey is there to win it all and with that mindset, you are more likely to go over the top with nothing.

yeah that was a really nice play by ivey. i didn't think the guy's betting made sense. after the flop he bet small like he wasn't scared of a flush, then after the turn i think he bet too much and ivey, being an amazing player, picked up on it.

are you sure it was a read? maybe it was just calculated aggressive risk. phil''s playing to win, and in that spot odds are opponent will lay down almost anything but the nuts, which odds are he doesn't have. too bad phil finished 3rd.. oh sorry SPOILER ALERT.

You gotta be kidding me? The WPT championship is going to be 3 hours next week? Wow! I think I'm in heaven!
Wouldn't heaven be if it were 3 hours and you got to watch yourself win?? :club:

How's about that play by Arnold Spee going over the top of Phil Ivey with absolutely nothing? He bluffed Phil out when Phil had second pair. Ouch. I'm sure players in the Big Game will be mentioning that to Phil.I also love how the other players are quick to assume that Phil always has nothing when he goes all in - going off too much with what they saw on TV. And Phil is turning it right around by actually having a hand when he pushes.Phil Ivey: Even my little sister could beat me. That's the beauty of poker, anyone can be anybody in poker.

too bad phil finished 3rd.. oh sorry SPOILER ALERT.
Asshat, some of us have been avoiding results like the plague.I thought Phil's story about the day he came back after losing $270K and hi wife was talking about losing $0.73 was sorta funny.
Who just saw that little portion where they showcased 'egos losing in poker' and Phil Hellmuth sitting next to Mike Sexton? Anyone know which final table that was?
The 'Poker Authors' event from earlier this year. I can't recall what the official name of it was...Sklansky beat Doyle heads up.Patrick
too bad phil finished 3rd.. oh sorry SPOILER ALERT.
Asshat, some of us have been avoiding results like the plague.
yet you take the chance reading this thread :club:
very funny, a$$hole.....go fuck yourself.
very funny, a$$hole.....go censored yourself.
get a sense of humor, moron
good one, just shut up. I'm not the only one that wants to kick you in the face.
and i'm not the only one laughing at you