Survey For Poker Players

REVEALING HOLE CARDS  

40 members have voted

1. 1. AFTER THE ACTION IN A HAND HAS STOPPED WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE OTHER PLAYER'S HOLE CARDS?

• YES
    • NO
    • DOESN'T MATTER

I find the game much easier when the other player has their cards face up
I actually find the opposite to be true.No s/w.

At the end of the hand would you like to know what the other players are playing against you with and the reason they may have bet a certain amount during the hand? Thanks for your time!!!

if there first to act yes if i am first to act obv id like to see but i wont ask for ethic reasons . so your survey is kinda flawed becouse im not sure if your askin for a rule change or if we force them to show instead of letting them muck im kinda lost, bed time.. maybe im just not comprehending this right now lol

Voting for all 3 since you fked up the poll. Can anybody make a proper freaking poll these days?

if there first to act yes if i am first to act obv id like to see but i wont ask for ethic reasons . so your survey is kinda flawed becouse im not sure if your askin for a rule change or if we force them to show instead of letting them muck im kinda lost, bed time.. maybe im just not comprehending this right now lol
If the player acts first and 4 players are left who didn't act then that first player can muck. Once there is no more betting in the hand is when this question comes into play.
If the player acts first and 4 players are left who didn't act then that first player can muck. Once there is no more betting in the hand is when this question comes into play.
Do you really expect someone to NOT want extra information?

I would have said yes until...One time I was playing a live 2-5NL game and a player was about to muck his hand after the river and all the betting. It was a $700 pot and before he mucked I made him show the hand. I had a straight and the guy turns over a flush. He thought a straight was better than a flush, but I made him show his hand. The same situation actually happens more frequently in Omaha hi/lo. So it is a no for me. If you have them beat... you have them beat, just scoop the pot and don't ask any questions.