talk about loose

I just played a 2 hour session on the .25/.50 blind NL tables on Bet on Bet ($50 buy-in) and sat w/ the loosest player I've ever seen. I only saw him fold his hand 4 times in a little over an hour and a half. He usually min-raised every pot and then would call huge re-raises, or all-ins w/ total garbage like J4, 58, etc. Very early on in the session he broke me when my pair of Kings wasn't mighty enough to take down his 2 :club: 3 :D when he made a runner, runner flush. After I re-loaded I took him for everything 2 or 3 times. All in all I probably took about $125 or $150 off this one player just b/c he was playing like a maniacal idiot.Anyone else have similar stories about people who just want to give their money away???

I just played a 2 hour session on the .25/.50 blind NL tables on Bet on Bet ($50 buy-in) and sat w/ the loosest player I've ever seen. I only saw him fold his hand 4 times in a little over an hour and a half. He usually min-raised every pot and then would call huge re-raises, or all-ins w/ total garbage like J4, 58, etc. Very early on in the session he broke me when my pair of Kings wasn't mighty enough to take down his 2 :club: 3 :D when he made a runner, runner flush. After I re-loaded I took him for everything 2 or 3 times. All in all I probably took about $125 or $150 off this one player just b/c he was playing like a maniacal idiot.No u didnt.Anyone else have similar stories about people who just want to give their money away???
I just played a 2 hour session on the .25/.50 blind NL tables on Bet on Bet ($50 buy-in) and sat w/ the loosest player I've ever seen. I only saw him fold his hand 4 times in a little over an hour and a half. He usually min-raised every pot and then would call huge re-raises, or all-ins w/ total garbage like J4, 58, etc. Very early on in the session he broke me when my pair of Kings wasn't mighty enough to take down his 2 :club: 3 :D when he made a runner, runner flush. After I re-loaded I took him for everything 2 or 3 times. All in all I probably took about $125 or $150 off this one player just b/c he was playing like a maniacal idiot.Anyone else have similar stories about people who just want to give their money away???
it happens to me all the time. i play against these maniacs everyday. all you can do is hope to get a big hand because 90% of the time, you'll double your stack but if you dont' catch any cards, you cant win. plain and simple. if you try and run over these guys, you'll get burned every time.