Jj Oop, Ace On Flop, Board Full O' Draws.

No stats on villan. Standard me thinks? Not sure if I like my bet on the river.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)UTG ($0.90)Hero ($2.86)CO ($0.58)Button ($1.34)SB ($4.98)BB ($5.09)Preflop: Hero is MP with jh.gif, js.gif. 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.1, 1 fold, Button calls $0.10, 2 folds.Flop: ($0.23) 6h.gif, ah.gif, 7c.gif(2 players)Hero bets $0.18, Button calls $0.18.Turn: ($0.59) 5s.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button checks.River: ($0.59) 8c.gif(2 players)Hero bets $0.3, Button raises to $1.06, Hero folds.Final Pot: $1.19

Nit picking: I only raise to .08 PF but w/eC-bet: StandardRiver bet on a 4 to a straight board with an over card at $2nl: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADBetting here might get an ace to fold, but at these levels i doubt it. Apart from folding a better hand, you're not getting called by anything you beat and there's a chance he has a straight.Just check.

Just keep in mind WHY you're making a decision.In this case, the question is whether to bet the river or not. Now ask yourself, "why?".The reasons we can bet are to gain value from worse hands that call, or to fold a better hand.With a 30 cent bet, we're never folding a better hand, agree?And also, there's literally nothing that he can call with here that we beat.Sure, he looks weak, but that doesn't mean a bet is best.