toddfuller on ps $10 +1 tourney

this tourney is ok, but i agree poker stars does have alot of yougr players, which can be frustrating to play, but also easy to take chips from.ToddFuller

My nipples jsut got hard at the thought of the flames that are about to be unleashed :shock:
Dammit Grinder, we were just gonna let this one go and ignore it, but you had to open Pandora's Box. Asshole.

It starts out flavorful enough due to the technique of double-brewing, but as you reach the end it gets a bit watery due to the susceptibility of the ice cubes to temperatures above freezing. The best solution is to buy one of my cup insulators fitted with my handsome logo. $2.99 while supplies last.

My nipples jsut got hard at the thought of the flames that are about to be unleashed :shock:
Dammit Grinder, we were just gonna let this one go and ignore it, but you had to open Pandora's Box. Asshole.
I been slacking on the Full Tilt weekend tournies but this weekend i'm definitely gonna cash in teh 200 on sunday, so you better be fucking playing too.
I been slacking on the Full Tilt weekend tournies but this weekend i'm definitely gonna cash in teh 200 on sunday, so you better be fucking playing too.
I fucking can't!!! God this frozen account is pissing me off. I really want to play in this too. Unless somehow FT support hurries their asses up, I won't be playing in it.
I fucking can't!!! God this frozen account is pissing me off. I really want to play in this too. Unless somehow FT support hurries their asses up, I won't be playing in it.
havent you realized this is my thread, and you can't speak here unless it's telling me about how good I am. Thank you.
havent you realized this is my thread, and you can't speak here unless it's telling me about how good I am. Thank you.
Your thread doesn't fucking matter because Stars is rigged. You will complain when your QQ flops a set against AA, but then he hits club club to make a 4-flush and knock you out on the bubble.

Your thread doesn't fucking matter because Stars is rigged. You will complain when your QQ flops a set against AA, but then he hits club club to make a 4-flush and knock you out on the bubble.We are way beyond the bubble. Come cheer me on mofo

havent you realized this is my thread, and you can't speak here unless it's telling me about how good I am.  Thank you.
I'm pretty sure this was ToddFuller's thread broRespect the white big men
havent you realized this is my thread, and you can't speak here unless it's telling me about how good I am.  Thank you.
I'm pretty sure this was ToddFuller's thread broRespect the white big men
I have respect for Todd Fuller. Since we were at NC State at the same time, I got to see a lot of his games. Too bad the pro career didn't work out so well. He's a really nice guy too...