50 Nl : I'm Pretty Much Lost And Oh God Do I Hate To Play Oop

no read on villain, I'm playing 22/16/2.8GAME #551402987: Texas Hold'em NL $0.25/$0.50 2007-05-14 22:24:37Table Petrus SteynSeat 1: Villain ($53.30 in chips) DEALERSeat 3: pistolepete ($86.98 in chips)Seat 5: Hero ($66.05 in chips)Seat 6: MIffow123 ($72.50 in chips)Seat 8: teletubbie20 ($101.50 in chips)Seat 10: suckoutrudi ($50.75 in chips)pistolepete: Post SB $0.25Herp: Post BB $0.50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Hero[Kc Ac]MIffow123: Foldteletubbie20: Foldsuckoutrudi: FoldVillain: Raise $2.00pistolepete: FoldHero: Raise $6.00quickslow13: Call $4.50*** FLOP *** [Kh Jh Ad] pot 12.25Hero: Bet $9.00Villain: Call $9.00*** TURN *** [Js] pot 30.25

Meh. With no reads, I prefer either flat-calling or re-raising to $7 pre-flop. Option 1 gives us the ability to not have to play a bloated pot OOP. Option 2 also gives us a good chance of just taking the pot pre-flop or on the flop and not having to play OOP.As for how we played it...I think I agree that we normally bet $17 here and consider folding to a push...though given stack sizes, I'm not sure how feasible that's going to be. Actually, the more I look at it...we could just put the villain in on the turn. He's got $38 on the $30 pot. If we check, it's going to get a bit more tricky, but that's reasonable as well...if he makes any decent size bet, we're deciding whether to go all-in or not.

As for how we played it...I think I agree that we normally bet $17 here and consider folding to a push...though given stack sizes, I'm not sure how feasible that's going to be. Actually, the more I look at it...we could just put the villain in on the turn. He's got $38 on the $30 pot. If we check, it's going to get a bit more tricky, but that's reasonable as well...if he makes any decent size bet, we're deciding whether to go all-in or not.
I put villian all in on the turn. We are beaten by only 4 hands. The turn does not scare me. AQ now plays the K kicker and this is the case a lot here. If we bet $17 there is no way we can fold to a push getting 3.6:1.
well I check he checks. River is 9s, pot still 30ish, i bet 15 he moves in for 22 more.Esay call or what do I beat now this is a value raise he's got a FH....?
you cant fold to that you are getting really good odds.

I agree about betting 17 and calling a reraise on the turn as well. the pot's been pumped up too much preflop to really find a fold especially considering villian might move with any ace since he has two pair with TK. If he caught a big hand, he caught a big hand. atleast betting you will charge a flush draw if he's holding one.