Full Tilt Account Locked

To show how little I care about FTP, I just checked my email to see if I was banned, and I saw this from when TJ won the 750kHello Teddy,It has come to our attention that you have been abusing your chatprivileges at the tables by soliciting other players for money. Wevalue all players and wish to cultivate an environment in which they canplay without being harassed by other players for money. A copy of theoffending chat is shown below:TJ can you give me $5?We have revoked your chat privileges at this time for a period of onemonth, after which time they may be reinstated upon your request. Anyattempt to circumvent this suspension may result in the permanentclosing of your account.We thank you for your cooperation in this matter, and wish you best ofluck at the tables.Regards,RaffiFull Tilt Poker Support

So heres the cirumstances.....Full Tilt AccountUnder moms name (underage)Logged on only on my computerAmericans can play on this siteParty Poker AccountFake NameUnderageLogged on from 4 diffrenet computers on 3 seperate statesAmericans cant even play on the siteand there has been real money played on this account

So heres the cirumstances.....Full Tilt AccountUnder moms name (underage)Logged on only on my computerAmericans can play on this siteParty Poker AccountFake NameUnderageLogged on from 4 diffrenet computers on 3 seperate statesAmericans cant even play on the siteand there has been real money played on this account
Both of which are worthy of a lock.
tilt shouldnt be lockedparty should but my party account is open
No, I get what you were saying.But playing under your mom's name is against the rules too. That's all I'm saying. If they found that out somehow, then you don't have much of a case.
No, I get what you were saying.But playing under your mom's name is against the rules too. That's all I'm saying. If they found that out somehow, then you don't have much of a case.
how would they possibly find that out?
To show how little I care about FTP, I just checked my email to see if I was banned, and I saw this from when TJ won the 750kHello Teddy,It has come to our attention that you have been abusing your chatprivileges at the tables by soliciting other players for money. Wevalue all players and wish to cultivate an environment in which they canplay without being harassed by other players for money. A copy of theoffending chat is shown below:TJ can you give me $5?We have revoked your chat privileges at this time for a period of onemonth, after which time they may be reinstated upon your request. Anyattempt to circumvent this suspension may result in the permanentclosing of your account.We thank you for your cooperation in this matter, and wish you best ofluck at the tables.Regards,RaffiFull Tilt Poker Support
gay

Here's a strange thought, and I'll try to be as clear as possible so it's easy to comprehend: When playing underage on online poker site where it is clearly against the TOS, DON'T BRAG ABOUT BEING 17 CONSTANTLY ON A POKER FORUM!

Here's a strange thought, and I'll try to be as clear as possible so it's easy to comprehend: When playing underage on online poker site where it is clearly against the TOS, DON'T BRAG ABOUT BEING 17 CONSTANTLY ON A POKER FORUM!
Yes and they always dig thru hundreds if not thousands of poker forums and blogs for just that.
good point, but it doesnt matter, its under my moms name im doing nothing wrong, they cant tell me if i send my moms id in that i cant play
Yes and they always dig thru hundreds if not thousands of poker forums and blogs for just that.
Ummmmm......I don't know if they specifically look for this stuff but you are naive to think that FT and PS don't read FCP. Or maybe someone that posts on FCP actually thinks that 17 year olds or 16 year olds or 15 year olds shouldn't be playing poker online as per their TOS. I mean, I know a ton of you have done it but seriously, what the **** happened to high school kids actually having a social life?
Ummmmm......I don't know if they specifically look for this stuff but you are naive to think that FT and PS don't read FCP. Or maybe someone that posts on FCP actually thinks that 17 year olds or 16 year olds or 15 year olds shouldn't be playing poker online as per their TOS. I mean, I know a ton of you have done it but seriously, what the **** happened to high school kids actually having a social life?
i try to have a social life rdog, but u block me so it is kinda tough :club: