register now for tonights' full tilt 20 +2

This thursday will be the inaugural Full Tilt Contact Chuck Sty Invitational.buy in 20 bucks. Damn that would have been a good name. password word will be released later. BE THERE OR DON'T BE AT ALL.edit thursay 8/4/5: 9 pm - password: styridesagainin the future there will only be one post referencing this tourney.but for now the confusion is breathtaking.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn i missed this whole thread about the name. i got really stoned and named it something different. although i think that for bragging rights that whoever is the current leaderboard leader should be able to name it every week whatever he wants.except next week, because i already have named nextweek's tourney.

Ok here's a dumb question:I want to play in this tourny, but I read another post about it and there was already a password released for it. I also found the tourny on Full Tilt but haven't registered yet. So is this the same tourney? Am I stupid? I think I know the answer to one of those questions...

Ok here's a dumb question:I want to play in this tourny, but I read another post about it and there was already a password released for it.  I also found the tourny on Full Tilt but haven't registered yet.  So is this the same tourney?  Am I stupid?  I think I know the answer to one of those questions...
all signs point to yes.
Ok here's a dumb question:I want to play in this tourny, but I read another post about it and there was already a password released for it.  I also found the tourny on Full Tilt but haven't registered yet.  So is this the same tourney?  Am I stupid?  I think I know the answer to one of those questions...
all signs point to yes.

Yeah, Chuck, you might wanna edit your OP to include the password. Then again you might not?!?Also, we should have one weekly post in General for this tourney each week, to avoid some confusion.Oh yeah, I am definitely playing in this mofo.

Yeah I realize now that there are a few different threads about this so I'll just go ahead and stop the idiotness now. Tomorrow night I will be there and if my recent tournament history repeats itself I will play well and get my money in with the best of it every time and eventually bust out with no money. I'm so excited!

Yeah I realize now that there are a few different threads about this so I'll just go ahead and stop the idiotness now.  Tomorrow night I will be there and if my recent tournament history repeats itself I will play well and get my money in with the best of it every time and eventually bust out with no money.  I'm so excited!
you are forgiven. see you inside.
I am interested in joining but wasn't able to find this tourney under the "Tournament" tab.  I have never joined a private tournament before so any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.
No Sweat,go to tourneys, click privatearrange by datefind august 4th 21:00 register: styridesagaindon't pee on the felt

I dont mind playing for small stakes to have fun with other FCP members but, i dont feel like playing a single table sng... so come on fellas hop on the private tourney! ;-) Here I'll give you some incentive. I am a better poker player then DN. Now come kick my ass at the private tourney. ;-)SW about bein better then DN. =)