Br Recommendations

I have a 2 g bankroll and play Horse ring games, 18 man sngs, and MTTs... I have a 25% roi in sngs for a 1000 game sample primairily in the 10 dollar range and I consistently beat the 1 2 Horse games. My MTT game is the weakest part of my game only about 5% roi.... If you were me what limits would you play in each section? I know the standard 2% to 5% rule.... Does that change if I three table or is that pretty standard regardless of multi tabling.

300-500 BBs is standard for a limit game. Meaning you could play 2/4-3/6 comfortably.For the 18 person SNGs, I'd say maybe 30 buyins, could probably get by on a bit less, so $50s-$70sMTTs, you should have ~100 buyins, so you could play the $20s.Multitabling doesn't change anything, unless it lowers your ROI/winrate to the point where you can expect a significant increase in your standard deviation (3 tabling shouldn't, if you've worked up to it).

Why are you playing overrolled?If you have plaey "enough" hands at 1/2 to know you are a winning player, you certainly have the roll. I'd be playing 2/4 for arounds 10k hands to get comfortable, before moving to 3.6... given that you are still winning and playing well and sense you have an edge,As far as SnG, you are playing very low, esp with such a good ROI. I'd move up to 20s for 500 games and...keep moving up maybe after 500 games at each level, as long as you are making more money than you were at the prior level and have 25-40 buy-ins (more, as your ROI goes down)And as far as MTT's, as long as you aren't playing a ton, I think you should play the ones you like that are $50 or less. If they become a leak or you play >3 a day, then I'd adjust.But, what are you thinking?And multitabling in itself does not effect variance, in theory, on a per unit basis. But you just have more units in an hour

300-500 BBs is standard for a limit game. Meaning you could play 2/4-3/6 comfortably.For the 18 person SNGs, I'd say maybe 30 buyins, could probably get by on a bit less, so $50s-$70sMTTs, you should have ~100 buyins, so you could play the $20s.Multitabling doesn't change anything, unless it lowers your ROI/winrate to the point where you can expect a significant increase in your standard deviation (3 tabling shouldn't, if you've worked up to it).
Roy Cooke Disagrees with youYou can check out what Lou Krieger, Steve Zolotow and others have to say on this subject hereTake care, owise1

Zach - 30 buy ins for sngs isn't nearly enough, especially playing 18-man sngs. I would say more like 50-60.Just my opinion, but I've just gotten back into sngs and the variance is pretty big. I'll easily drop ten buy ins then win 15 in 1 day.