Dude..you missed the real bouts....I went head to head with Smash for like 40 pages once.....Kdawg is cool.....he just seems to like to argue Semantics.
yeah, that was fun reading when you and smash went head to head
did you study that strategy in Poly Sci?
since I never studied polytechnical science and studied political science, I wouldn't know
I was SO waiting for that.And it finally came.
That is what Ron said to Royal on their first date.
and now the thread is complete, no general thread can be complete without a gay reference about Ron and Royal.
are you really trying to come across as dumb as your sounding. Look its the same thing in stud, if I have a pair of 4s on 4th and someone has an oesd of cards higher then me, I have the best hand, but he is the favorite because he has the best draw, its just the same if I have TP when the money goes in in PLO and the villian has a big wrap+flush draw, I have the best hand, but again, he is the favorite because he has the better draw, but the key to both of those situations is that hero still has a made hand in both situations
YOUR or YOU'RE (sw) :wink:
and now the thread is complete, no general thread can be complete without a gay reference about Ron and Royal.
Isn't it great how we seeped into the subconscious of most of the posters here? We are trying to make homosexual behaviour (sp for the canadians) acceptable throughout this nation.Alf, wtf is interface?
Isn't it great how we seeped into the subconscious of most of the posters here? We are trying to make homosexual behaviour (sp for the canadians) acceptable throughout this nation.Alf, wtf is interface?
its when a 3rd party who is takin part in a 3 some gets in the way of a good facial shot, and "interfaces" the load
UHHH...the way you play...the buttons....the backround...etc....those avatars....The site bugs me....I don't know why...but it does....
well screw you then poker snob.sorry. Make out with me?
No I will not make out with you. You've got chlorophyl man over here talkin about god knows what, and this guy's trying to make out with me.I'm here to learn people. Not make out with you. It's not really funny when you write it down.