Flippaments Anyone?

I have absolutely no idea, that's why I'm interested in them so much.Worst case, if stars screws something up bc of it, I'll ship mobneys to the people who get screwed. That's only if stars decides something like the winner gets the whole prizepool which wouldn't be cool to everyone. We'll make it fair. I'm guessing the best hand will win the tourney, second best will get second, and third best will get third, but who knows?
ooo the mystery..lookin forward to it!
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have absolutely no idea, that's why I'm interested in them so much.Worst case, if stars screws something up bc of it, I'll ship mobneys to the people who get screwed. That's only if stars decides something like the winner gets the whole prizepool which wouldn't be cool to everyone. We'll make it fair. I'm guessing the best hand will win the tourney, second best will get second, and third best will get third, but who knows?
dingexcept im confused if 2 people have the same hand

in for the HE Skip, Flip, Jipsorta tired so i'll play more another time but this will be fun...plus i owe Jesse one or two shots haha

I only have $3.48 in my account.Someone wanna do a quick transfer of $2.02 so I can play in the 1st skipament?If I cash, I'll give 36%.I should be sleeping.edit: SuperJon9000 (sanford)

I only have $3.48 in my account.Someone wanna do a quick transfer of $2.02 so I can play in the 1st skipament?If I cash, I'll give 36%.I should be sleeping.edit: SuperJon9000 (sanford)
shipped