3.25 45 Man Turbo Sng

probably should have pushed, instantly regret hitting the fold button. just want some confirmationPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t400 (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)CO (t6414)Button (t2565)Hero (t1025)BB (t3275)UTG (t2105)MP (t7151)Preflop: Hero is SB with Theart.gif, 3heart.gif. 1 fold, MP raises to t800, CO calls t800, 1 fold Hero???

I think I fold here as you'll be on the button next hand. If you play here, the blinds come along and you're five handed with 10 3s.It's close but you just have to hope you get a better hand and have less players in on one of the future hands.

Fold and just shove ATC next time you're first in. I've just started playing these turbos and have found them so soft, generally since people have no concept of when they should be shoving in the later stages. IMHO you should have shoved a hand before this situation.

im probably waiting just because you wont have to post blinds for a while. I don't think first in matters when you have 2bb's they will be priced in with any 2 cards anyway right? but at least if its folded to you on the button you only have to beat 2 people.

Depends on how many are left in the tourney. If this is the FT, you're in the money, and I like a fold here. Gets you to the button with a good chance someone busts before you have to play again, and possibly some first in vig next had if it folds to you. If this is two tables, I may take a shot here, especially if there's 13 left as I'm not likely to see the tables merge before I pay blinds again. 11 left, it's a tough call. All in all, I'm likely to fold, but I can see scenarios where I'd call.