I hope someone understands what I'm asking here, but does anyone know at what limit you max out rakeback? In other words, since rake maxes out, the amount of rakeback must max out too. What is the smallest limit at which you could make the most amount in rakeback? I'm mostly referring to nlhe, but answers for limit games would be welcome as well. Let's assume 5% rake up to 3 dollars. Also, what games get you the most rb? LHE?, SHLE? SNG'S? Hope someone knows.thanks,e

And that you can afford and win at any limit that is suggested..
Huh? It was a theoretical and impersonal question... But I play 3/6 and 5/10nl and beat it at a decent clip, but I assume that that's above the max rb level...
Rakeback doesn't max out.
no, you're misunderstanding my quesiton. Since rake maxes out, at some point, even if you play higher limits, you won't make any more rakeback. For instance, since at both 100/200nl, and 200/400nl nearly every pot maxes out the rake, you would get the same amount of rakeback playing an equal amount at either limit. I'm asking at what limit does it stop making a difference?
no, you're misunderstanding my quesiton. Since rake maxes out, at some point, even if you play higher limits, you won't make any more rakeback. For instance, since at both 100/200nl, and 200/400nl nearly every pot maxes out the rake, you would get the same amount of rakeback playing an equal amount at either limit. I'm asking at what limit does it stop making a difference?
Ok, I can understand this.I'm guessing 2/4NL or 3/6NL is the highest limit where it makes a difference.Here the math:If average rake is 5% up to $3, than point where the size of the pot begins at $3 and 5%, but moves down in % of pot raked is $60 ($60/100=0.6*5=$3).So if every pot is more than $60, it doesn't matter what stakes you are playing, you would be receiving the same amount of rakeback. Hope this helps.
Huh? It was a theoretical and impersonal question... But I play 3/6 and 5/10nl and beat it at a decent clip, but I assume that that's above the max rb level...
No dont get me wrong no flame intended... When I read the original post it sounded like you wanted to know the highest stake to play for the most rakeback.. My point was that to most it shouldnt matter if you cant afford or cant beat that stake.
Ok, I can understand this.I'm guessing 2/4NL or 3/6NL is the highest limit where it makes a difference.Here the math:If average rake is 5% up to $3, than point where the size of the pot begins at $3 and 5%, but moves down in % of pot raked is $60 ($60/100=0.6*5=$3).So if every pot is more than $60, it doesn't matter what stakes you are playing, you would be receiving the same amount of rakeback. Hope this helps.
Thank you sir...I had been wondering this myself.

I get what you're saying.The answer though, tough to say, I'd say probably 5/10 NL would probably get you max rake on nearly every hand, but 2/4 and 3/6NL would probably come pretty close most of the time as well.So basically, I'd say anything above 5/10NL, and you're over the rake threshold basically. If you figure there's probably $40 per pot almost every hand, and it's 10% with a $4 max at most sites. Or is it $3 max? Either way.