High Stakes Poker On Dvd

I remember a couple of threads about this a while back (during the first season of HSP). I think you can buy all episodes on eBay but there isn't an official set from GSN.

You can download the torrents of each season and burn them to DVD yourself.

What ever happened to the WPT on DVD ?? I have only seen the first 3 seasons available - sorry to change the subject but it made me think of it and I always wondered if I just wasn't seeing them out there somewhere.Thanks

What ever happened to the WPT on DVD ?? I have only seen the first 3 seasons available - sorry to change the subject but it made me think of it and I always wondered if I just wasn't seeing them out there somewhere.Thanks
There are no official WPT season 4 DVD's. Season 3 was just a 'Best Of' set (only 8 episodes).Tv poker on DVD, is a thing of the past in most cases now.I assume, WPT Enterprises could release the DVD's, but I doubt they'll bother. There's a better chance of According to Jim coming to DVD, than the WPT.

Seems like they air a good amount of the taping over the course of the season, but it would be nice to be able to get all that was taped. Watch even the small hands, it'd be interested in purchasing that.

Seems like they air a good amount of the taping over the course of the season, but it would be nice to be able to get all that was taped. Watch even the small hands, it'd be interested in purchasing that.
Last year, I remember reading in one of the poker magazines, that every single WPT hand ever played (not just the ones shown on tv), was to soon be available online, at the WPT website.I don't know if it ever came about, or if it costs anything to download. Try www.worldpokertour.com and maybe you can find out.