Apologies first of all as i am playing at Bodog so i had to make my own HH converter template in notepad and plug in info which is kind of a pain in the azz but it's all i can do now. Anyways did i play this ok? I am somewhat new to PLO and was wonderingif checkraise on the turn was ok. I figured he would fire again and i could get my whole stack in right there or should I have led out? Apologies if this is kind of noobish question but i am an Omaha n00blet so any help would be cool.ThanksBodogPot Limit Omaha FULL Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.25[9] playersStack sizes:UTG: $26.05UTG+1: $21.55MP1: $70.05MP2: $18.48MP3: $22.89CO: $27.99BUTTON: $82.32SB (HERO): $24.75BB: $10.53Pre-flop: ( 6 players) Hero in SB with 10d 9d 7s 6dUTG Folds, UTG+1 Calls,MP1 Folds, MP2 Calls, MP3 Folds, CO Calls, Button Calls, SB HERO CALLS, BB Checks POT - $1.50Flop: 8h 4d Qs (3 players)Hero checks, BB checks, UTG+1 bets $1.50, Button call $1.50 , Hero calls $1.50 POT- $6.00Turn: 8h 4d Qs Jc (2 Players)Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $6, Button Folds, Hero is allin $23, UTG+1 calls River: 8h 4d Qs Jc 3hResults:hero has Qs Jc 10d 9 d 8h Straight UTG+1 has 8c 8d 8h Qs Jc 3 of a kind 8's (UTG 's starting hand was 9s 9h 8c 8dFinal pot: $44.10

Apologies first of all as i am playing at Bodog so i had to make my own HH converter template in notepad and plug in info which is kind of a pain in the azz but it's all i can do now.
Looks good to me.If you want a good template, look for any post made by CobaltBlue (mostly in the NLHE section), he plays a lot at Bodog and has perfected the manual conversion with fancy colors and everything, lol. If you don't want to do that, this is perfect as is.:)Welcome to the forums, you'll find some great advice in the Omaha sections here. Unfortunately, none of that will come from me, lol. Bud and Simo should be up soon though, lol.Cheers.- Zach
Apologies first of all as i am playing at Bodog so i had to make my own HH converter template in notepad and plug in info which is kind of a pain in the azz but it's all i can do now. Anyways did i play this ok? I am somewhat new to PLO and was wonderingif checkraise on the turn was ok. I figured he would fire again and i could get my whole stack in right there or should I have led out? Apologies if this is kind of noobish question but i am an Omaha n00blet so any help would be cool.
I'm not sure what kind of hand ranges villain put you on, but it seems that since hes holding 99, it's far less likely to him that you're holding 9-10. Seems pretty standard for a passive line oop, as you were able to get maximum value out of the hand for a relatively small pre-flop/flop investment. In Omaha I tend to take an aggressive line, but in this hand your line seems fine.
I'm not sure what kind of hand ranges villain put you on, but it seems that since hes holding 99, it's far less likely to him that you're holding 9-10. Seems pretty standard for a passive line oop, as you were able to get maximum value out of the hand for a relatively small pre-flop/flop investment. In Omaha I tend to take an aggressive line, but in this hand your line seems fine.
^^^^What he said.There is no sense leading the flop, and checkraising the turn is a very good play.In the future though, don't post the results. It helps in giving unbiased debate.

You can't imagine how much i love hands like these. 2 gutshots on flop , 8 outs i adore every single of them. They are so subtle , when they hit , noone puts you on that hand because it is a gutshot!I love the check-raise. When i have 2 gutshots on flop and i hit turn , I %99.999999999999 check it.I love seeing a cheap flop from Sb.I love calling flop. Silly to raise , weak to fold.I love the check-raise on turn.

Thanks for the help all. Yeah from now on i'll make sure not to post results till after some replies. Had been playing with him for a little while and he seemed very tight post flop and he instantaneously potted the flop which lead me to believe he had 88 or QQ in his hand and i wanted to get there as cheap as possible and allow anyone else to call as well. Slight derail but does anyone ever play villains hand, (9s 9h 8c 8d) limp UTG+1 at full ring like that? I was under the impression that it's not that good of a hand in early pos at a full ring game. Thanks again.

Slight derail but does anyone ever play villains hand, (9s 9h 8c 8d) limp UTG+1 at full ring like that? I was under the impression that it's not that good of a hand in early pos at a full ring game. Thanks again.
I will as a change of pace every once in a while, but I don't make a habit of it.btw, you're more than welcome in here
Thanks for the help all. Yeah from now on i'll make sure not to post results till after some replies. Had been playing with him for a little while and he seemed very tight post flop and he instantaneously potted the flop which lead me to believe he had 88 or QQ in his hand and i wanted to get there as cheap as possible and allow anyone else to call as well. Slight derail but does anyone ever play villains hand, (9s 9h 8c 8d) limp UTG+1 at full ring like that? I was under the impression that it's not that good of a hand in early pos at a full ring game. Thanks again.
I am extremely LAG preflop, so I would probably play this just about every time. The players at low limits are bad enough that you can find profit with these hands even out of position.Compare my style (about 42/20ish - sometimes it's 60/30, sometimes 35/15) with BudBundy's (26/9) and you see that different players can have very different ways of playing the game.
Slight derail but does anyone ever play villains hand, (9s 9h 8c 8d) limp UTG+1 at full ring like that? I was under the impression that it's not that good of a hand in early pos at a full ring game. Thanks again.
You can definitely see a flop with this hand. When i limp in from UTG+1 in Full Ring with this hand , i hope UTG+2 or MP1 raises and there are 2-3 callers where i close the action preflop. That's the best scenario for me. Then you can go for a check-raise almost everytime you flop a clean set.