so i was just hoping that i played the best hand of my life.cash game i raise 3xbb co, btn re-riases 3x my raise, ...just before hand i wanted to go on a 1 min beer run to the store..but i saw AK so i played it...anyways, i decide to just shovel and then i run off without watching. I was hoping to come back with my stack doubled and a six pack of beer...instead the store was closed and the guy had folded.sadface. so i ordered jimmy john's instead. #9 no tomatoes ship it.holla (el)- Jordan
Offer the Jimmy John's driver $10 to go to a diff liquor store and then deliver beer and sammich?
?was "sw" needed?
Yes, when what you say displays complete douchebaggery, SW is needed. Not that I am buying it but if that is your story.....then yes.Every once in a while a man needs to be able to Tilt Post in peace and this hand qualifies.
Yes, when what you say displays complete douchebaggery, SW is needed. Not that I am buying it but if that is your story.....then yes.Every once in a while a man needs to be able to Tilt Post in peace and this hand qualifies.
The reason I wrote, "tought beat, you got it in good I guess" was to show that not only was the first part an implied "sw", but that I do indeed feel for his beat. It was a very shitty one and yes, he should be allowed to vent, especially in that spot in a big tourney.My later response to his reply in which I said "I'll pm you" was to show that I am playing along with the joke and not being malicious about his posting. I understood when I made my first post that some might think I was legitimately being an *******, which is why I tried to compensate by showing compassion and later joking with him about giving him a great PM bj.Obv. my joke wasn't taken by some so I'm coming out and make sure everyone knows now that it was indeed that, a joke.
my tilt thread from a few years ago.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...c=26890&hl=lol i was a schizo that day.- Jordan
lol at remembering a bad beat from almost three years ago. The link to the hand doesn't work, what happened? From browsing it looks like you flopped a straight or a flush or something and capped it all the way until the board paired on the river?
lol at remembering a bad beat from almost three years ago. The link to the hand doesn't work, what happened? From browsing it looks like you flopped a straight or a flush or something and capped it all the way until the board paired on the river?
change the pic in ur blog, u look real gay
change the pic in ur blog, u look real gay
Don't be mean. I think he looks cute in that picture. Question though, was this photo taken at glamourshots, or is it one of those school pictures where you take pictures with your favorite props, and you chose poker chips.