I'm offering everyone 5 stakes to the 2 dollar freeze-out on AP at 20:15 but you're going to have to work for it. Everyone has to post their favorite pokemon and why lol. Have fun the tourney starts in like an hour 30 min so there's plenty of time to check your pokedex.Additional rules: No one votes pikachu and only one of each can be chosen. Normal 50/50 unless we hit the ft then I'll sway it to 45/55 you get the bigger half.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wait a sec there's a small prob- min account transfers are 10 dollars how the heck am I supposed to do this? damn AP is pissing me off again.

wait a sec there's a small prob- min account transfers are 10 dollars how the heck am I supposed to do this? damn AP is pissing me off again.
ship $12 to them and they ship $10 back to you
I'm offering everyone 5 stakes to the 2 dollar freeze-out on AP at 20:15 but you're going to have to work for it. Everyone has to post their favorite pokemon and why lol. Have fun the tourney starts in like an hour 30 min so there's plenty of time to check your pokedex.Additional rules: No one votes pikachu and only one of each can be chosen
pffft, fineI pick Raichu thenwhat now b1tch!

i'll take a stake if you got some left.......i'm freddec on AP.........thanksedit: oops, i just saw the pokemon stuff......i don't know anyone from pokemon, sorry

good thinking
sweet! I'm only gonna do this one at a time obv. hope this works well ok dabsolute I've shipped you 12 ship teh ten back asap so we can do this quickly
pffft, fineI pick Raichu thenwhat now b1tch!
Kevin whats your AP name?
^ have you sent it?
yep I have but AP transfers are a tad bit slow so that's why I'm picking a tourney well in advance.
yep I have but AP transfers are a tad bit slow so that's why I'm picking a tourney well in advance.
ok just making sure u didnt send it to wrong name

AP's transfers take like 20 min... there will be stakes from me even if we'll be playing the one in 3 hours lol.

i'll take a stake if you got some left.......i'm freddec on AP.........thanksedit: oops, i just saw the pokemon stuff......i don't know anyone from pokemon, sorry
Waaaaaaaaaaazup Fred........pick Regirock, bc he plays poker like u do....
wikipedia can give you some ideas.

dabs did the money hit yet? I don't think it did.

ok i have to go with SandSlash.....first of all he has a bad *** name but i also like the claw-spikes he has for hands.........i wouldn't want to have one of him stuck on me anywhere......lol

yeah absolute transfers take a while for some reason.......
yep but I'm shipping yours now. Ok kinger and Eddie get their stakes once Freddec and dabs tell me they've shipped my 10 back. There's only 1 more left for the pickins.
yep but I'm shipping yours now. Ok kinger and Eddie get their stakes once Freddec and dabs tell me they've shipped my 10 back. There's only 1 more left for the pickins.
ty....kingerage on AP.