Full Tilt Poker Game #2290160321: Table Tarata (heads up) - $5/$10 - No Limit Hold'emBB-Hero ($1,301)SB-Villian ($341)Dealt to IHaveAStrong9 [Ah Jc] MonopolyMoney69 raises to $30 IHaveAStrong9 calls $20 *** FLOP *** [Jd 6d Th] IHaveAStrong9 checks MonopolyMoney69 bets $60 IHaveAStrong9 raises to $1,271, and is all in villian has about 250 left after betting 60. does anyone check raise a lesser amount? check call? reraise preflop?

I think the minraise is a strong play that's often overlooked here. You're reraising just enough to isolate, but not too much to trap. YOU CALL IT'S ALL OVER BABYAlso, what format did you convert to? It's a lot more readable than the normal forum nonsense.

I think the minraise is a strong play that's often overlooked here. You're reraising just enough to isolate, but not too much to trap.
The heads-up isolation play is overrated.
I think the minraise is a strong play that's often overlooked here. You're reraising just enough to isolate, but not too much to trap. YOU CALL IT'S ALL OVER BABYAlso, what format did you convert to? It's a lot more readable than the normal forum nonsense.
Are you just a troll?lol @ isolating.You understand it's heads up, right?Secondly, stop being a tard about the converter.***************OP, why is it so hard for you to just convert your hands like everyone else, just curious?Secondly, I hate your flop raise. I don't think you get called unless you are beat, and I doubt you fold better hands.

I'd often reraise preflop, but it depends on the rhythm of the game (as Acid Knight often points out).I think your flop check-raise is good as played.

Oh yeah, true.Figure to 180, then he's only got 70 back.I didn't realize he was short, I just saw Hero's shove.
i didnt notice right away either and was thinking what you said,but as it is, he doesn't have many options. I guess flat call down if he thinks the guy will bet again on the turn, I don't see folding this hand as an option at any point.