Sports Betting In Vegas

I am going to vegas on sunday, and had a question about sports betting. I will be betting the money line on some hockey games (mostly buffalo vs. new york). The money line is always +170/-150 or something like that. My question is can I bet $20 or are minimum bets in the $100 range? So simply, where can I make smallish bets, such as $20, and get completely hammered while watching hockey? Recomendations on sports books to bet these amounts at. thanks.

I am going to vegas on sunday, and had a question about sports betting. I will be betting the money line on some hockey games (mostly buffalo vs. new york). The money line is always +170/-150 or something like that. My question is can I bet $20 or are minimum bets in the $100 range? So simply, where can I make smallish bets, such as $20, and get completely hammered while watching hockey? Recomendations on sports books to bet these amounts at. thanks.
Harrah's has a very nice sports book and while I don't know the exact minimum on betting, I'm fairly certain they take low stakes action. I'm pretty sure my cousins were betting $40 a game on college football while I was there in August, and you can probably go lower.
Absolutely you can do that. If the line is say -200 you are betting $200 to profit $100. You can bet $20 to profit $10 if you want.I know at NY NY and MGM you can do this.

Here's Harrah's info, and a link for you to look over:Horse Racing; Friendly staff, Wall Boards, Secluded area, Free Football Contest, New on Second Floor; 10 Point Football teaser; LIMITS: Minimum bet $5.00; Maximum bets (side/total); NFL ($12,000/2000), College Football ($3000/1000), NBA ($2000/300), College Basketball ($2000/300), Baseball ($1000/300) Hockey ($1000/300).http://www.sportschronicles.com/phl/linkbook.asp

I believe most books have a min bet of $5. Mirage has an excellent book, Caesars is nice.As for getting hammered, the books sometimes differ on their policy of free drinks. Some issue drink coupons when you place a bet, but a lot won't automatically give free drinks to anyone sitting in the book.I'm pretty sure the drinks were free at Mirage.
I believe most books have a min bet of $5. Mirage has an excellent book, Caesars is nice.As for getting hammered, the books sometimes differ on their policy of free drinks. Some issue drink coupons when you place a bet, but a lot won't automatically give free drinks to anyone sitting in the book.I'm pretty sure the drinks were free at Mirage.
This is not a helpful post in any way, shape, or form, but only 10 working days til I get to Vegas.Under/over for NBA playoff betting: -$350.