Hey Wan, how about a stakeament? For the extended transfer?
lol, not my fault you didn't pm me your s/n and I had to work :)oh and ty to The Eagles for keeping me company throughout the final table. good chit
lol, not my fault you didn't pm me your s/n and I had to work :)oh and ty to The Eagles for keeping me company throughout the final table. good chit
Worth a shot right, lol. Want to know something funny? That $ you sent me...I was playing UB before work and my girlfriend asked me if she could play while I was at work. I said no. She logged onto my stars account, and blew it all but $10. Thank god I didn't ask for more. She said, "I thought you'd be happy if I won some money while you were at work." I'm just happy she stayed off UB where all my $ is.
Worth a shot right, lol. Want to know something funny? That $ you sent me...I was playing UB before work and my girlfriend asked me if she could play while I was at work. I said no. She logged onto my stars account, and blew it all but $10. Thank god I didn't ask for more. She said, "I thought you'd be happy if I won some money while you were at work." I'm just happy she stayed off UB where all my $ is.
well you know that money you sent me on stars? yeah, it's gone. :club:

thanks again everyone. just wanted to sell PMJ good game and he played very well from when I started watching when there were 2 tables or so left. He ended up getting it in with KK against 33 who not only spiked the 3, but turned quads to seal the deal. Tough way to go out but hope to play with you again soon

thanks again everyone. just wanted to sell PMJ good game and he played very well from when I started watching when there were 2 tables or so left. He ended up getting it in with KK against 33 who not only spiked the 3, but turned quads to seal the deal. Tough way to go out but hope to play with you again soon
He flopped quads, he didn't turn them. You know, so I had lots of hope still. Runner runner perfect, orly?Thanks for reminding of that wonderful moment. ;)Congrats man, who did you get heads up with?
He flopped quads, he didn't turn them. You know, so I had lots of hope still. Runner runner perfect, orly?Thanks for reminding of that wonderful moment. ;)Congrats man, who did you get heads up with?
oh my bad, I thought the other 3 came on the turn. ended up getting HU with tk420919.. he started having me outchipped, eventually came back with the lead and then one hand knocked me down to 30k vs his 500k or whatever. Went on a shove-fest and he just kept folding and when he did call, I doubled. Eventually came back to re-shove on him with K10 and he called with Q9, I flopped a 10 and it bricked out.gotta say though, dude was in love with the 'bet pot' button. it was instant any time he made a bet. very proud of my play and was the funnest hu match I've ever had.
Yeah he was. Anytime he raised or re-raised, he used the pot button. He was the one with the 33, and he was also the one that insta-re-re-raised the pot after I raised you with JJ. He had to have me crushed (I hope), but that hand pissed me off. :club:
As it is, only one remote bit the dust.
Gotta save something for the summer.Dodgers-Jays in first orly?
Gotta save something for the summer.Dodgers-Jays in first orly?
Heh I noticed that...Weeee....Too bad you guys are in the AL East though. Start a petition to get the Jays moved to the NL Central and you guys would be a WS contender for sure.
Heh I noticed that...Weeee....Too bad you guys are in the AL East though. Start a petition to get the Jays moved to the NL Central and you guys would be a WS contender for sure.
Being in the AL East makes it all that much sweeter. Dropping down to quadruple A would just cheapen the feeling.
Being in the AL East makes it all that much sweeter. Dropping down to quadruple A would just cheapen the feeling.
Ya, but if you were in the NL, you would be playing real baseball, not the blasphemy that passes for baseball in the AL.